Swiftcurrent Creek three days rest
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie Von Pelt stood up and lifted his shoulders up then dropped his forequarters down and gave a long open mouthed yawn, He stretched shoving his nails into the ground as his front legs reached long and low, his tail hung limp from his raised haunches. Slowly he stood back up into a normal position licking the roof of his mouth.

“I have never had another wolf attend to my wounds before, It’s been a pretty lonely existence since Cascade Mountians....” He trailed off, His mouth hung open momentarily by the wound he had just inadvertently reopened and salted. Ferdie tried his best to hide the pain that clearly showed in his eyes. His eyes; The window to his soul. The very soul with a gaping the hole in it, left by others who had broken his heart time and again. His teeth clenched without him knowing it as he tried to put a wall around the pain and drop a stoic front.

Ferdie shifted and looked at Fox, he had to look down of course but there was no dominate undertone to his stance, that he learned had to be earned, not a pill he had wanted to swallow. Soon he would have to find Haunter and apologize for his earlier transgression. However he had not seen the elusive male since, and figured the other wouldn’t want to see him anyway.

Looking to break the silence he left hanging; he offered kindly, hoping she would accept; any excuse to stay in her presence would be welcomed “Mi’lady, I would like a drink and I would also enjoy your company, the creek is not far might you accompany me?

The brute hoped she would not ask about that awkward episode that had just happened, but he couldn’t blame her if she did. All he wanted to do was have a conversation and he had pierced his heart own heart with a rusty arrow. Would talking about it help? probably not. But time (and a lot of time at that) had not healed his wounds, and perhaps they’d never be healed. A burden for all time, he didn’t like the taste of that. Perhaps he should seek out this Lector and see if the wolf could help with pain that was not physical.

Hoping to keep the conversation going on her and not himself, while he waited for her response the the first question he gently asked another “You are younger then me, Mi’lady, and wiser by a long shot” He couldn’t help but smile at the shot he gave himself Even so, how did you find yourself Alpha of this land and pack? He did not know the history of the pack but he was hoping to learn, and also what he was hoping to glean was how social etiquette worked when one was not at the top of the pack.
Messages In This Thread
three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 20, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 20, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 21, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 22, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 24, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 25, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 27, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 28, 2014, 06:21 PM