Swiftcurrent Creek three days rest
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
As she moved past him, he subtly scented the air just to be sure her wounds were not more grievous then she let on. Were he in her place he would hide his pain as best as he could. He was a very stoic wolf. He learned how to be stoic when he was very young barely a yearling.

Her story made him smile, a real smile one that reached his eyes. He chuckled softly "That sounds something like my own story," the wall he had placed up worked, the pain that would have pierced his heart and had just moments before barely niggled at the mention of his past this time, the thoughts that wanted to spill into his mind he tried to temper.

He fell into step beside her easily matching her pace even though hers was slower then she normally would have traveled. He began to speak offering her a different story then the one that wanted to make it’s place in the forefront of his mind just to cause him pain; if not for any other reason but to fill the silence. "We were barely whelplings when our father decided to teach my two siblings and I how to fish; being an excitable pup and one that needed to be better then everyone else for my father to notice me, I got a little of control. Somehow I slipped and fell into the water. I don't know how I got to the rivers edge but when I came too, the others were still being taught to fish and I was left to my own devices. Over the next few days as my siblings were being taught to fish. I felt sick; my head ached terribly and I was so tired all the time, running and pouncing made things worse for a while. I never recovered my father's love or respect after that. Even though I tried harder then ever when I started feeling better."

Ferdie drew him self up, he hated thinking or talking about his family; although his mother was very loving, his father was a brutal uncaring alpha concerned in only leaving a strong legacy behind. Ferdie had unfortunately learned much of his dominate attitude from him. Though thankfully, none of the darker traits that hinted upon his father’s heart. His mother had been finally able to show him love after his father rejected him, his two brothers were not so lucky.

Ferdie stopped at the creek’s edge and stared down into the water, He seemed to be staring at his reflection looking for something, and expecting something bad.
Messages In This Thread
three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 20, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 20, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 21, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 22, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2014, 04:41 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 24, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 25, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: three days rest - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 27, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: three days rest - by RIP Fox - March 28, 2014, 06:21 PM