Blacktail Deer Plateau She's gone!
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
All Welcome 
Ooc: this is with Mal mal out of MH :3

She was furious. Absolutely furious. That damned woman left the pack. She left the entire pack she promised to keep. Silver pulled her weight, but obviously Malice didn't wish to pull her own and put the work in for the pack.

Silver paced back and forth, looking like a raging she-bitch. Her hackles were raised as her tail flocked back and forth. With her dark lips pulled back, her shiny ivories poked through.

each step was heavy, her breathing was very active. Out of frustration, Silver striked the dirt with her paw in a quick motion, causing sprinkles of brown to scatter about.

growls fell from her lips until she finally looked off towards the land around MH. She wanted to leave, but with Malice gone... She couldn't abandon her friends.

she however yearned for power, to prove she was capable of leading. She had done it once, and she had learned from her mistakes.

the 'queen' would have a rude awakening if she dare came back to show her face again. She didn't want her pack? Fine, any wolf could lead better.

with a huff, silver glared around and felt her expression grow sour. She continued to pace and grow angrier as the seconds passed by. Her nails sank into the dirt in her anger. She was disgusted by Malice, one who dared call herself a queen.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
@Silver mind if we forward date this?

He felt more betrayed then anything. He just couldn't believe Malice, of all wolves, left them to rot. She hadn't even bothered to tell him. He believed Malice as a great leader, now she was just a fraud to him.

Issun didn't want to be alone again, so he did what he thought was best and followed behind Silver as they disbanded. The boy didn't think Silver knew he was following her, and felt like a creep for it, but he couldn't bring himself to leave her. She was all he had now.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Sounds good!

Rage filled each and every paw step that the sihlouette took. Her hackles were flailing up and down, running up and down her spine. Furious was a small word to describe the inside of Silver, for hell was already rumbling inside of her devious mind. The disbanding took place quickly, and silver didn't feel like any of those wolves would stick together.

She didn't take enough notice to Issun following her, for her mind was too consumed with the demons that were telling her to strike at something, hurt something, blame something. And she was trying so hard to not let them win. She soon stopped in her tracksm wanting to take notice on where she was.

Lifting up her once sunken muzzle, Silver's eyes looked around the dead trees and barren ground of the outer lands. she could feel her heart pount against her chest, for her paws nearly pushed her to go and run. yet, something held her back, an unknown force. something wanted her to stay behind, whether it was the love she had for the moonlit wolves, or just the comfort of knowing home in the land.

Silver shook her head fiercely before taking off, not even daring to look behind her. She didn't want to look behind her, for she was not going that way.
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
She had stopped after awhile, forcing his own steps to close to a stop. Issun waited there, still seeming to be out of sight. Still, the yearling wondered if the female had noticed him, with the sudden stop.

However, she turned away from him, making his heart thump inside. He couldn't keep hidden much longer. He needed her to know he wanted to come with her. There was no one else he would turn to now.

"Silver," he called out softly, slowly coming closer.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver was going to leave the land, but the voice of a familiar brought her back to a halt. Skidding and letting the dirt fly, she turned around to see the tank of a wolf, Issun. He came closer at a slower rate, and Silver had to hold in her growls, thinking that it was the voice of someone she didn't want to hear.

Her head dropped the slightest, her icy eyes staring at the ground. "Issun?" She asked, not looking into his eyes. "Why did you follow me?" she asked, taking a step closer and finally deciding to look towards him.
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
A relieved sigh escaped him as the female came to a stop. He was happy that she was able to acknowledge his presence. But would she let him follow her?

Issun stopped moving as Silver looked his way. "I," he started, "couldn't just leave everything behind." He shook his head, averting his gaze. He wasn't used to being alone. It was like his life as a loner suddenly disappeared. "Everything happened so quickly. I'm still confused on why Malice would leave us to disband.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Issun didn't seem like a wolf for company, for Silver believed that he was more interested in being alone. She tilted her head towards him, pitying his words. She was shocked as much as he was, along with confused, but angrier more than anything. She let out a breath and stepped a bit closer. "Do you wish to travel with me them?" she asked, wondering if that was his purpose to follow her.
PM Me for more info!