Silvertip Mountain In the shadow of the mountain
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The other male smartly lowered his body and his gaze, and added an apology. His reasons for his lack of knowledge on pack life was eerily similar to Mara Susi's, and did nothing to make him feel better. However, in the back of his mind, he knew he could not in good conscious take his anger out on the male now that he was showing respect, and acknowledge what he had done wrong. 

Steady took a deep breath, concentrating on the male and listening to Krypton's reply. He knew she was an excellent asset to the pack, and did more than her share around here, but... When had she become so diplomatic? He was proud of her. 

He took a moment to consider the male, and then instructed him. You are welcome into Silvertip Mountain, under the conditions that you will learn from Krypton, and do as she says. The pups take priority when it comes to food, but you are not permitted to go near them. If you have food for them, you can take it to Krypton, and she can take it to them. He glanced to his Gamma to see if she accepted these terms, since he had basically just made the male her protege. 

Welcome to Silvertip Mountain!
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
In the shadow of the mountain - by Phocion - May 17, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by RIP Krypton - May 18, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by Phocion - May 18, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by Steady - May 18, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by Phocion - May 18, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by RIP Krypton - May 18, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by Steady - May 18, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by Phocion - May 18, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by RIP Krypton - May 18, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by Steady - May 18, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: In the shadow of the mountain - by Phocion - May 18, 2016, 11:38 PM