Honeyed Pasture The thrill of the hunt
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
At the end of the day, everyone was the same. All had loved, all had lost. What made the difference between individuals was how they reacted to those loves, those losses.

Phocion could have stayed rogue, eschewing familial ties altogether and traveling by himself through the vast wilderness. But the urge to be part of something bigger than himself tugged too strongly, and thus he found himself that one day at Silvertip's borders, cocky and foolish, completely clueless. A rush of gratitude overcame him as Krypton touched his shoulder in response, and he smiled at the gamma wolf, eyes lit with the delight of acceptance.

"I'm sorry about your brother," he said, echoing her condolences of his losses. He hesitated for a moment, then spoke again, voice quavering only infinitesimally, to his credit. "He's with my mother on the other side."

He bent to pick up his svelte rabbit, its legs swinging limply from his jaws. "Let'th go feedth da kidth," he mumbled through a mouthful of prey, voice playful, and padded behind Krypton back to the mountain, where he belonged.

I'll archive here. Yay friendship and bonding <3 If you wanna start a feeding frenzy (lol) thread back at Silvertip just tag me and I'll answer asap!
Messages In This Thread
The thrill of the hunt - by Phocion - May 18, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: The thrill of the hunt - by RIP Krypton - May 19, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: The thrill of the hunt - by Phocion - May 19, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: The thrill of the hunt - by RIP Krypton - May 21, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: The thrill of the hunt - by Phocion - May 22, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: The thrill of the hunt - by RIP Krypton - May 30, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: The thrill of the hunt - by Phocion - May 31, 2016, 12:59 AM