Chimera Fields I only feel gravity and I wonder why
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
T_T

It was evening, several hours after the sun had went down, and Steady was searching for food. It wasn't often he went into the plains anymore since there was nothing there for anyone to eat. However, the activity from the crows had attracted his attention. Surely, something must have been there to eat if they were flying all over. So, he made his way. The night shielded whatever it was from him until he was right on it.

His breath stopped when he laid his eyes on the face of June. No, he said breathlessly. No, June. He nosed her neck, almost hoping it was an illusion. Her body was stiff with death, and the crows had shown no mercy on her. He lifted his head to the sky, calling out to @Mason, @Krypton, and @Zaria. He needed help to get her home. 

He laid down next to her, much as he had his brother, and laid his head down on her neck. He had every intention of protecting her body until his family came.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by June - May 23, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Zaria - May 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Steady - May 30, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Zaria - June 01, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Phocion - June 01, 2016, 06:39 PM