Chimera Fields I only feel gravity and I wonder why
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Phocion arrive first, and Steady realized he should have included him in the call. He honestly didn't know why he hadn't, though maybe subconsciously he knew Phocion didn't yet have the ties to the pack wolves as time took, and maybe wouldn't care. The other male, however, understood, and offered to help watch the body. Steady wanted to thank him, and but words would not come. 

Krypton and Zaria arrived. He accepted the Gamma's show of support, and attempted to offer his own as he touched his muzzle to hers. Zaria was quiet, not that it surprised him. June's loss was a shock, one that hit hard. 

The black Beta lifted his head, his gaze going between Krypton and Phocion. His voice crackled as he spoke. Krypton, Phocion, put her on my back, he instructed. She deserves to go home, he said softly, moving to place his body parallel to June's. If they draped her across his back, her head on his neck, her body going along his own, he would be able to carry her home.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by June - May 23, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Zaria - May 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Steady - May 30, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Zaria - June 01, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I only feel gravity and I wonder why - by Phocion - June 01, 2016, 06:39 PM