Redhawk Caldera My mind's a jungle, it's dark and wild
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Tiny note: they do not live in a den; the rendezvous site is an open area. Here's a photo of it (although it overlooks a lake instead of mountains). :)

Four of his five family members arrived promptly. Ferret claimed his share and then dragged it away after giving his father a jealous glare. Peter seemed to be awaiting permission, which Peregrine gave with a pointed nod. Whip dug right into his share and Peregrine did not miss his roving, covetous eye. Normally, Peregrine wouldn't have intervened during a dominance scrap at the dinner table, letting his sons sort it out among themselves. But this was a matter of life or death and the father wouldn't (possibly couldn't) stand by.

"Whip, back off," he rumbled, coming between Whip and Peter. "Eat," he instructed the runt, still using the same blunt tone. Peregrine meant business. "Don't know," he added, lifting his head to peer at Fox. He shot Whip a pointed glare, then walked over to stand by Gannet's portion, as well as his own. "We need to make sure he eats," he said rather blandly before raising his muzzle again and summoning their missing son directly. It was not a request but a command. This wasn't a you-snooze-you-lose situation; it was more of a you-snooze-you-die one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My mind's a jungle, it's dark and wild - by Whip - May 26, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: My mind's a jungle, it's dark and wild - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 31, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: My mind's a jungle, it's dark and wild - by Ferret - June 01, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: My mind's a jungle, it's dark and wild - by Peter - June 03, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: My mind's a jungle, it's dark and wild - by Whip - June 10, 2016, 09:45 PM