Cerulean Cape O sea that beats when wild hearts beat no more
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
@Phocion Your inbox is full! ^_^

Niita arrived suddenly, to Steady's happiness, and he gave her a smile and wag of his tail. He rather liked being around her. She lifted his spirits like no one else, and he just couldn't seem to get enough of her. 

His mood changed drastically, however, as she approached Phocion and began licking his wound. Steady's ears flattened on his head and his smiled disappeared from his face to be replaced with something akin to murder. His eyes bore holes in Phocion as he nonchalantly talked about birds. Steady blocked his words out then. They only distracted him from the scene in his head where he had already ripped Phocion's head off and was chewing on his spine. 

Did he just wink at her? Steady was seeing red, his muscles tensing under his ragged fur. Yes, hunting was a good idea. But, for Steady, Phocion was on the menu.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: O sea that beats when wild hearts beat no more - by Steady - June 03, 2016, 02:19 AM