Cerulean Cape O sea that beats when wild hearts beat no more
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Covered in wet sand, and thoroughly embarrassed, Steady stood there as Niita came over to inquire on the creature. The blood on her head stood out from her white fur, but before he could say or do anything, Phocion was there, licking it away. 

Steady's ears flicked back on his head in irritation. He had reached his limit on this nonsense and knew he needed to get a handle on himself. He wasn't sure what, if anything, was going on between Niita and Phocion, but right now, he just didn't want to deal with it.

Without a word, he turned on his heels and began the trek back home, not bothering to stay for Phocion's inspection or explanation of the creature. 

Last from cranky Steady
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: O sea that beats when wild hearts beat no more - by Steady - June 04, 2016, 08:59 AM