Silvertip Mountain Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He wanted to growl at himself, but was afraid Niita might think he was growling at her, so he suppressed it. She came rushing to his side, sniffing and nosing him. A hint of a smile appeared on his lips. Oh, I think just my pride is a little bruised, he said honestly. Really, Steady wasn't much one on pride, but what little he did have just got beaten.

In an effort to start up the play he had stupidly ended before, he brought one front paw up and splashed a little water in her direction. He paused, awaiting her reaction. He wasn't sure if she was in a playful mood or not, but tried anyways.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel - by Steady - June 02, 2016, 10:35 PM