Silvertip Mountain Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He succeeded in getting his leg over her back and her ear in his mouth. He kinda gnawed on her ear, mostly just getting some slobber on it without doing any damage. His hind leg slipped and his upper body weight went onto the leg over her back, causing her to take it. She fell onto her back into the water, and he looked down with a grin as she looked up to him. He chuckled as she booped his nose with her paw. 

He brought his nose down close to hers, looking into her eyes as the moments went on. His eyes widened, and suddenly he splashed some water towards her face, exclaiming Catch me if you can! as he climbed up into the bank and ran from the river's edge. He chanced a glance back at Niita to see if she was chasing him.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel - by Steady - June 03, 2016, 12:44 AM