Silvertip Mountain Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It felt like forever and she seemed to be thinking. What was she thinking? Was she going to respond? Had he offended her? Was she going to be mad? Could she just snuggle up to his chest again, and be done with the talking? They seemed better at physical than verbal, anyways. 

The surprise was evident on his face when she asked what a kiss was. His jaws opened to respond, but then closed without saying anything. She didn't know what a kiss was? It dawned on him then that she if she didn't even know what a kiss was, she probably didn't realize what she was doing when she snuggled up to him, either. She was obviously an innocent, and he hadn't banked on that. 

He wasn't quite sure how to explain a kiss, but he tried his best. It's basically what you did... Um, just touching your tongue to my muzzle... Sometimes- Well, sometimes when both wolves are doing it, their tongues touch each other... He trailed off. He didn't feel like he was any good at this teaching stuff. He could teach her to fight, sure, all day long. But, he wasn't confident he could explain every intimacy between two wolves.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel - by Steady - June 03, 2016, 01:50 AM