Silvertip Mountain Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He got confirmation that he wasn't explaining this very well. It seemed that she thought friends licked each other without it meaning much. Well, I'm sure they do. I grew up in a family that touched a lot, but I generally reserve kissing for someone special, he explained a little more calmly. He didn't want to say "mates" as he thought that might go too beyond what he was trying to explain.

She inquired on his chest, and his eyes almost bulged out of his head when she mentioned being in heat. He knew she wasn't. He would know if she was. He saw the movement of her tucking her tail between her legs, as if it would keep the natural occurrence away. Again, something I reserve for someone special. These kinds of things vary from wolf to wolf. What you view as something you do to everyone you're friends with, is something I do only with a certain wolf, he said, hoping she would start understanding what he was saying.

Have you ever been in heat? he asked boldly. Explaining things might be easier if he knew exactly what her history was. She seemed opened to talking at the moment, so he figured it was an okay question to ask.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving you scraping at the bottom of the barrel - by Steady - June 03, 2016, 02:08 AM