Ankyra Sound But you and I, we're pioneers
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Kjalarr wasn't sure what to do to get the chubby child to cease her banshee laments, or for that matter, if it would be his place to attempt to placate the crying babe. His ears slicked back to his skull, relieved when her cries seemed to die down — or at the very least they moved down in their pitch and quickly Kjalarr mentally attributed it to his hulking presence. Awkward — and this was oh so awkward — he eyed the mother for a moment before tentatively he extended his muzzle to the child and made to gingerly brush his muzzle against her back in what he attempted to be reassuring, soothing gesture. Kjalarr was hesitant inherently afraid of breaking her or getting his face eaten off — or both. The child's scent had filled his nostrils: earth, and Caiaphas, Lusca, her siblings and of sweet mother's milk ...and a scent that he did not recognize — a scent that was something he could only identify as a puppy smell. He watched the vocal child with unbidden curiosity, wanting to judge what type of effect his brief touch (should it be successful) would have upon her. This was new territory to Kjalarr: puppies. New and utterly alien to the Beta but he was willing to learn even if he looked (and felt) like a bumbling fool in the process.

Aside from the powerful lungs they appeared to have they weren't awful...or even remotely terrifying — except he was terrified though more of what he could accidentally do to them than of the babes themselves — in fact they were actually really cute, disarmingly so.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 02, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 04, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 04, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Kjalarr - June 04, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Wylla - June 04, 2016, 09:43 PM