Stavanger Bay You ask me to enter
100 Posts
Ooc — JB

It was clear she had not heard his call, and that she was preoccupied by her own search. Was this an ally to Skellige as well? Perhaps. But he assumed the chances of that were reduced the further he traveled, even among the boundary of the bay. The pack that his lord wished to form here had yet to take root — the witch doctors had a blessing to perform, and some sort of mysticism to imbue upon the coast — so Tetsubo was prepared above all else to find stragglers, or beings intent on trespassing, and was keen on chasing them off. He was not choosing to do so yet with this woman, only because he was hungry. She seemed to have found something, although for a time Tetsubo was too far to discern what exactly it was. Then there was a pop, and she made a strange face, and a mixture of fluids spilled from her mouth - and then she cast aside what looked to be a stone.

Curious.

He approached at a brisk pace but halted when he was within a wolf-length of her, and bayed as softly as he could, although this time the bass of his voice carried to her. The beast did not say anything; he was observing, and looked from the mess of wetness on her lips to the pile of stones at her side, indicating as clearly as he could that he was filled with wonder. What are you doing? His actions asked. The beast's body prickled with hostile energy, but he curbed his desire to do any harm to this stranger because he needed an answer. If Tetsubo was to survive upon these shores, he would need to learn how. She would tell him now, or he would run her out.
Messages In This Thread
You ask me to enter - by Osprey - June 05, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 23, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 23, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 23, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 23, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 23, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 23, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 23, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 23, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Tetsubō - July 25, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: You ask me to enter - by Osprey - July 28, 2016, 03:15 PM