Ravensblood Forest High time for some camaraderie
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
hopefully it's ok if I can go ahead and post?

He missed the bird. Mister Ego missed the bird. Ok, so it wasn't that funny, but a small part in Anita was very satisfied, though it was only a small part. She stifled a grin from coming to the surface of her features, suddenly noticing Phocion's presence. Very close to her. In fact, he was whispering something in her ear. She was a bit too baffled by his advance to catch his words, but the male was muttering something about Ezekiel. 

Anita rolled her eyes, a smile on her lips. She was turned away from Ezekiel so he couldn't see her dramatic facial expressions. The she-wolf leaned in towards Phocion, exchanging a few words herself. "Sure he's not worth pissing off, but he sure can piss off. If you know what I mean," she grinned slyly, slowing easing away from Phocion. She took a step back, dropping her muzzle to the ground. She had picked up the slight scent of rabbit, but decided to go for Ezekiel's bird. 

It had settled a few yards from where it had been before. Anita slunk towards it, making sure to keep herself low to the ground. When close enough, she pounced. The bird scrabbled in her paws, attempting to flee. Unfortunately, it was successful in doing so, and flew away frantically. "Damn birds, am I right?" she muttered under her breath to nobody in particular. She failed to catch the bird but also failed to catch Ezekiel's bird. It would have been great if she had managed to do so, but it had already flown away.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
High time for some camaraderie - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Makui - June 05, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - June 05, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Ezekiel - June 06, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - June 06, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Phocion - June 07, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Makui - June 11, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Anita - June 13, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: High time for some camaraderie - by Ezekiel - June 14, 2016, 10:25 AM