Gyrfalcon's Keep There's an albatross around your neck
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
The roar of the ocean and the chattering of birds made it quite hard to hear, but she listened to Phocion's remarks despite this. "Sometimes I wonder where the ocean ends as well, it's quite mysterious, isn't it?" The furthest edge of the ocean Anita could see seemed like a small speck, and to think that there were miles of ocean beyond that was awe-inspiring.

She smiled at his question before, where he asked if the ocean ever ended. Truthfully, it didn't seem like a dumb question to Anita. It was understandable that a sight like this could bring up a question like that. "I do sometimes dream of going near the shore. Stepping in the sand and watching the waves just seems so enjoyable."

Anita gazed out towards the sea once more, watching the waves crash and roar. "I don't ask to chart every bit of the ocean or find its end, though that would be interesting," Anita chuckled. "Being able to walk along the shore, well, that's enough for me."
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 22, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 22, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 23, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 11:19 AM