Gyrfalcon's Keep There's an albatross around your neck
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita's ears perked, her eyes widening with excitement. She must of looked quite childish in that moment and shook it off. Gaining a calmer composure, the she-wolf spoke. "It would be nice to go down there some time," she added, glancing down at the roaring tides. Something about the ocean seemed to be both devastating and beautiful at the same time.

"I would love to join you in a hunt," she said, standing up. She had seen a lot of birds around, large enough to provide a good meal. However, she had never hunted any type of bird whatsoever, and knew she would look like a fool.

"Are there any...tricks you have found in hunting birds?" she assumed that's what they would be hunting since the population here was plentiful. She'd rather ask before the hunt instead of during it, seeing that her lack of knowledge could cause them to come back empty-handed.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 22, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 22, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 23, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 11:19 AM