Gyrfalcon's Keep There's an albatross around your neck
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella

The frantic flapping of wings surrounded Anita, and she strained to find a bird somewhere out of the crowd. If she managed to catch one in the flurry of feathers, it would most likely alert the others and all of them woulf fly away. After Phocion made his catch, Anita could see a gyrfalcon in the distance. It was a bit smaller than the rest, but still quite a large bird compared to others she had seen.

"Quiet and fast?" Anita smiled, those were two things that she could actually do. The she-wolf couldn't help but laugh at Phocion's remark about wolves not being able to fly. It would be so much easier if wolves could fly, but the thought of it was almost comical.

Anita turned her attention back to the gyrfalcon she had just spotted. It was hopping around some sort of corpse, picking at it absentmindedly. All the while, Anita slowly crept towards it. When she was close enough to pounce, the bird realized she was there. But it was too late. Anita pinned the gyrfalcon down, a flurry of wings flapping in her face. Feathers flew everywhere, and it looked like quite the disaster.

Despite this, she managed to bring the bird back in her jaws, limp and still warm. "It was kind ofth a mess, but I got duh birdf," she laughed at how ridiculous she sounded, since she always tried to talk when prey was in her mouth. She dropped the bird carefully at her feet and looked up at Phocion, satisfaction in her eyes. "We were both were pretty successful, if I do say so myself."
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 05, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 22, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 22, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 23, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 26, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Phocion - June 26, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: There's an albatross around your neck - by Anita - June 27, 2016, 11:19 AM