Neverwinter Forest the world was not meant to be this way
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
AW, but hoping for puppies! @Rian @Eimear @Dublin @Szabala
She had never felt more exhausted in her life – it was as if her heartbeat had even slowed, and the girl’s once shiny pelt now remained a dull black, while her slender form became gaunter than ever. Her bright eyes studied the blossom of nature as it now began to stake claim upon the woodlands, but so much devastation had occurred, she was hesitant to believe it would ever be the same.

The day found her loping toward the den of @Kaskara and @Kieran. She had wanted to play a larger part to aiding her aunt and uncle with their newborn babies, but mostly she had primarily stuck to trying to hunt – albeit without much luck.

Today she simply did not have the energy for it, and as she skirted closer to the den, the bi-toned girl announced her presence with a gentle chuff, wondering if any of the puppies would come out to welcome her.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran much like his niece he felt the tiredness in his bones. He however tried his hardest to hide it from his wife, his children, his friends. They were all weak, they were all tired, but they all needed a little hope, and less worry. If he could lessen some of that worry, he was doing the best that he could.

Kieran hadn't had a chance to sit down and talk to Allure, she hadn't been one of the pups, he had been close too. Not that he had been close to any of them. He had stayed away from the drama between the pups, Bazi and Scimitar as best he could. It was their fight, and he didn't need to be putting his nose in it. but now Allure was back and he wanted to at least have a small chat with her see how she was doing.

He heard a soft chuff from the front of the den and he slid out of the mouth and looked into the sweet face of Allure. 'owaya Allure. Ye cum ter clap de babes? Oi canny promise they'll cum oyt, but if they 'appen ter wake, yer can peek in at dem. Boyt ye lassy?
48 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Dublin had seen someone new enter the den. Who was it? The small puppy wandered over, stumbling a few times. He saw his father rumble to whoever it was. Dublin's eyesight was still fuzzy, so it was even more confusing. Dublin nudged his father, his curiousity overtaking him.

Dublin was very curious. There were many things he had yet to see, mostly outside of the den. He felt that it was much different, much scarier, than the world that he was used to.
fáinne geal an lae
45 Posts
Ooc —
The silver babe had slowly been getting used to this new sense. The light that spilled into her head was almost annoying at times, for she could never get rid of it. Unless she closed her eyes. But that only proved useful when she slept, for during the daytime she had begun to rely on sight more than anything. Despite her fuzzy surroundings, the little princess could see that large, rumbling thing head out of the den. She cocked her cranium as the deaf creature tryed to figure out what was going on. Part of her wanted to go see what was going on, but the other part was simply too tired. One of her siblings began to create a ruckus and started to move away from the group towards Kieran -- although Szabala had no way of knowing this. With a quiet whine of hunger, she turned to her mother's belly, hunting around for a teat.

She searched through Kaskara's tangled belly fur before finally finding the prize she had been so tirelessly searching for. She latched on and began suckling with great force. Her first milk teeth were beginning to make their first appearance as tiny white bumps among her gums, hardly useless at this point. She continued to suckle and suckle, not knowing yet when she would stop.
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Just to clarify.. Allure isn't inside the den.. she's outside. <3
Kieran’s thick accent was something she had grown up listening to, and in turn, was quite accustom to. She did not understand the specific jargon he spoke, but was always able to grasp the meaning of his words and the point he was trying to make.

The girl dipped her muzzle slightly, inching hesitantly closer as her eyes drifted from him to the den opening, wondering if anyone would indeed come out to see her. “I’m okay – I wanted to check in on you guys and see how you were faring.” She hushed then, not willing to mention the haphazard state of the pack, or the empty stomachs that surrounded them. Life was bleak – she didn’t need to voice that out loud.

As she silenced, one of the puppies poked at the back of his father’s leg, his pelt a downy grey and cream of a tawny coat. She did not know their names yet, and gently laying down in the sun-cloaked ground outside the den, she waited to see if he or his siblings would be enticed further.
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran looked over his niece a small frown on his face. She was a young girl, she should be vibrant and happy adn jumping around. Possibly even finding her own friends or lovers, but instead she was forced to hunt and work, and her pelt had become lack luster and it made him sad. She was a bonny girl, and he hated to see her so downtrodden.

At the girls words, he felt a nudge at his back paw and he lifted it looking gently at his young son. He picked him up and lay him gently in front of himself and out of the den so he could see Allure and she him. He spoke softly, but so that both could hear. Dis 'ere is Dublin Keris. Dublin meet you're cousin Allure.

He wasn't sure if the boy would understand him, but at least Allure would, and she now had a name for the babe.
48 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Dublin wriggled around when his father picked him up, confused, and was pleased when he was put back on the ground, where he was more comfortable. Dublin couldn't understand what his father said, but he stumbled over to the newcomer anyway, trying to mimic his father "lue" He was just learning to speak, so he didn't understand the words coming out of his mouth, or anyone else's that he could barely hear. Dublin sniffed "Lue", as he thought she was called. It was interesting, meeting new people. Since Dublin was a curious pup, he didn't mind the little bit of stumbling to meet new people.
fáinne geal an lae
45 Posts
Ooc —
The little gray princess had slept through most of the coversation after she had finished suckling. Her little tail began to wag and she let loose a series of shrieks and howls as she tried to figure out where Dublin had gone. Her ruckus could no doubt be heard outside the den, but she didn't know that. The only thing she could understand was that these things she was doing, they were like the rumbles she felt when Mommy and Daddy spoke. 

Puppy blue eyes searched her blurry suroundings for any sign of the other body she shared the den with. Wiggling her little legs, she struggled to move away from Karakara's belly. She's only been "walking" for a day or so now, and this was all still new to her. She was a "late walker" as some might say. Szabala half army crawled, half walked halfway to the entrance of the den before collapsing there, worn out from the trek. She squeaked there for a moment, glancing over her shoulder at Mommy for a moment, contemplating whether she should head back.
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her gaze softened as the boy repeated her name back – she’d be cousin ‘Lue’ for as much as they desired to call her that, and with a stolen glance to Kieran, she swept down upon her belly, preening her nose forward to gently touch noses with her small cousin. “Hi Dublin,” she whispered softly, her tail sweeping the ground behind her in contained excitement. Pulling back, she cast her eyes upon her uncle once more, just as one of the girl’s seemed to pop her little head out of the den. “They’re beautiful.” Pausing then, she tipped her muzzle in the direction of Szabala, not making any sudden movement to scare the girl. "You must be so proud."
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Kieran couldn't help but have his heart melt just a little bit at the tiny boys ponunciation of Allure, nor could he deny how such a happy expression changed her face. It was a joy he was glad he had been able to witness. A soft noise behind him had him turning his head and he chuckled softly as he nudged the tiny girl peeking out. Dat wan dare is szabala.

Kieran gave her a soft smile and a dip of his head. Aye scon are pure proud av dem an' av kaskara. she did well.