Blackfoot Forest If I can light the world up for just one day
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Leto, if you have time? Is it possible to set this before the coyote thread?

Minna was searching for someone. First she had followed Liri's scent, shamefully tracking her through tree's skeletal and ground bare, but, when the scent had run out, she had followed Leto's trail instead, simmering with anger, shame, and confusion. The events of that border meeting had left Minna confused and unsure of how she felt of Aaron. How, in any way, was his treatment of coywolves just? To simply lunge to kill without any questions asked? But Minna had failed too. She had passed the borders a few meters inland, mistaking the scent marlkers for wind and rain had dulled them. And now, her punishment, though Amara ensured it would not last long.
96 Posts
Ooc —
sorry if it appears rushed, my phones about to die. :-[

Leto lay outside his den, nothing more than a makeshift lean to that consisted of a fallen tree that had happened to split in half over another tree, creating a nook he could sleep in. The male was dozing quietly, lurching awake as he head the snap of a twig beneath someone's foot.

Lurching to his feet with a warning growl, Leto whipped around as his golden eyes scanned all around for a threat. Calming down, he realized he didn't yet see her but he could smell Minna. Angry look replaced by a calm one, his tail wagged as he waited for her to appear.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Don't worry about it-thanks for joining!

The pale form of Leto appeared, and Minna approached him quietly, head lowered. Her paws scuffed the earth, as she neared him and nudged his shoulder, inhaling his scent. Her mind cleared a little, but she was still upset. "I screwed up, Leto." she said softly, amber eyes looking up at him sincerely, truthfully. They reflected the emotions she felt, and she was glad as it aliviated a little of the explaining she would have to do. She just wanted someone to talk to.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto smiled, lips parting to greet her only for his face to fall. Minna exuded rejection and sadness. Leto curled around her instinctively, nudging her with a soft whine. "What's wrong?"

She told him nothing except that she had messed up. "What did you do?" Leto rubbed his head against her, letting her know silently that whatever it was he would still care for her.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
She launched into her story quickly. "I met this girl- a coywolf. She was so friendly, and looking for a pack, and so I brought her with me. We stopped at the borders, but the borders weren't the borders. It was further inland then I intended, a dozen meters or more. Aaron exploded, he said he hated coywolves and tried to kill her, and Amara demoted me, and-I really, really screwed up."

It came out in a rush, and his contact calmed her, she leaned into him and made a small noise in the back of her throat, tiny and upset.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto listened silently, ears flicking slightly. In truth, Amara was in the right with her punishment of Minna. They couldn't have packmates bringing strangers into Rosings and Minna had gotten off mildly in Leto's opinion. But he wasn't here to chastise her, that had already been done, Leto was here to make her feel better about her mistakes.

"It's okay Minna, everyone makes mistakes. This'll blow over and you won't be demoted forever." Leto assured her, certain that his words were correct.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Leto's words were exactly what she needed, his assurance made her feel about ten times better. She knew that she would still feel crappy about her mistakes for a while to come, and that the alpha's may trust her less for it, but that simply made her want to prove herself to them even more. She was content to lean her head on his shoulder, and say softly "Thanks, Leto." It was sincere, and she felt at ease with her fur against his. She hoped that that was evident in her voice.