Blackfoot Forest Read the instructions
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
@Aaron, pretty please?

Minna had meant to meet the male alpha, she reasoned, she just had not had the time. Bust with her herbs and small adventures, she decided to get it over with and simply meet the man. She didn't know what she was worried about. Without hesitation, she through back her muzzle and called for the male, requesting an audience.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
<3

The howl of the woman he'd met at the borders draws his attention, and he goes without a second thought. To him, women are the backbone of society. Sure, men must do the heavy lifting and protecting, but a woman has so much to offer. She is supposed to be pure and beautiful, filled with life and-- when chosen by a man-- children. To leave one without a home was a sin, he hardly ever could turn them away. But once inside the pack he knew he must take care of them, even if the woman was not his-- Amara was his and would be his only, but as a man it was his duty to care for every woman. So he went to her, eager to meet her formally and to get on her good side.

"Minna," he greets when he arrives. "We have not had the formal pleasure-- my name is Aaron," he says. His posture remains tall and his tail high, but his head dips low in polite greeting.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna smiled shyly as Aaron approached, flattening her ears and lowering her tail in submission. Her pelt, for once, was completely free of debris, she having groomed it well as she waited for the alpha. He greeted her formally but kindly. She too dipped her slender head in greeting.

"Greetings, alpha Aaron. My name is Minna Amsel, but please call me Minna. My thanks for allowing me entry to your pack"
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
He nods, "That would have been my wife Amara-- if I am not mistaken?" he says, but smiles all the same. "You have done well at the borders though, I would be an idiot to say that Amara had made a poor decision," he adds, winking at the woman kindly. He is glad to have someone who is active and around the borders-- not many wolves in Rosings are battle oriented. Besides himself and at one point Faramir, Aaron had noticed that most of the pack was more focused on healing and caring. While those are wonderful trades, too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing-- a pack needs to be more well-rounded. 

"Is the trade of a gaurdian one you wish to pursue?" he asks her finally.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Truthfully, Minna had not taken much time to consider her trades. She knew she should pursue one, and wanted to, but had been too caught up in her travels and new pack. Aaron asked her specifically about the guardian trade, and for a moment she considered it. She was not huge, but could stand up for herself. She didn't go looking for fights, but was not one to turn away a challenge. She nodded, mind set. "Actually sir, I think I would like to achieve both the scout and guardian trades. I do have knowledge of herbs as well, though I do not wish to spend my life surrounded by them" Her knowledge of herbs had been very helpful, but it was not something she would like to pursue.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"This is good," Aaron responds, smiling kindly at the woman. "I plan to pursue a trade in Botany, so although you do not wish to pursue herbs yourself, I would love to learn from you," he tells her, his tail wagging behind him. "I also am training as a gaurdian and a warrior, so I am glad to hear that you enjoy those trades," he adds, dipping his head. Rosings was a relatively peacefully minded pack, so Aaron was always pleased to hear that some of his wolves were passionate about gaurding the pack.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna listened as he spoke, nodding. "Sure, sir! I would love to tell you what I know. Perhaps, sometime you could teach me something about fighting?" When faced with a fight, no battle moves or stratagies ever ran through the marbled femme's mind. She simply grabbed whatever she could and ripped it apart with her teeth and claws. However, actual knowledge of such things would most definitely come in handy in the future.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
He nods, smiling kindly. "I would gladly do that. Samuel is also a skilled fighter-- he is Liri's husband-- you are welcome to seek him out whenever you want to," he tells her, his tail wagging behind him. 

"I hope you do not mind me asking-- what brought you to Rosings? We are not in the best of times-- clearly."
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna answered his query effortlessly. "I've been a wanderer most of my life, ever since I was was seperated from my birth pack. Took care of myself pretty well- but, after a while, I grew bored of my wandering, and longed for pack life again. So, I came to Teekon, and found Rosings. I was looking for a good place, to settle down, to be part of a whole once more." It was the thruth, though some parts where left unsaid. How a fire had incinerated her younger sibling, how she had chosen the life of a wander rather then face her grieving family once more, how she had matured and changed.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"I see," the man replies, nodding as she speaks. He eventually looks away from the woman, his eyes focusing on the brown woods beyond them. "Well-- I am pleased that you have joined our ranks, Minna," he says, smiling at her, "I know that you will be a wonderful addition and a glorious packmember." He leans forward to nudge her shoulder gently, his tail waving quietly behind him. "Rosings is a wonderful place to settle-- I pray that we will not be leaving anytime soon."
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna dipped her head as he touched her shoulder. "Many thanks, Sir. I do not plan to leave-my loyalties remain with you and Amara" she said, thoughts drifting for a moment to the arcic male the had begun to like. She didn't know how she felt about him yet, but it was confusing. Her tail wagged at the man's kind words, and she offered him a smile. She would not be leaving this pack and it's kind members.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man dips his head to her, smiling. "I am pleased to hear this, Minna," he says, raising his head and finding her gaze. He holds it for a moment, studying her expression-- he was a master of face reading and quite enjoyed learning the faces of others-- before he speaks again. "Would you like to join me on a hunt? I believe that would be a great way for you to learn the territory-- and perhaps we could feed ourselves," he offers, standing and waiting for her response. It was a question, but he was mostly expecting her to join him.

fade here? (:
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Thanks for the thread!

Minna nodded eagerly. "Of course, Sir, it would be an honour" she chuffed eagerly. She found it odd that he held her expression for a moment, but did not dwell on it. Instead she stood alert and waited for the reddish alpha to lead the way. She was eager to prove her hunting abilities to him, and to learn more of the territory.