Blackfoot Forest Even when I give it all away
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
@Aaron and @Amara and @Lilith - set June 11th. Slight PP if that i

They had travelled together for a while, and Minna found herself taking a liking to the pale coywolf. She realized, that is this female was successful in joining, there would be four white pelted wolves in the pack. Odd. Offering an encouraging smile to Lilith, Minna lifted her muzle and sent skyward a melidous howl calling for the alpha pair, or simply one of them. She wanted to offer Lilith tips and encouragement, but felt that she should do this without any prompting or help. They stood on the border, she not wanting to cross it with the new girl yet.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
ruh roh. this no be good. so so sorry aaron has issues

Aaron comes to the border as soon as he can, hearing the howl of one of his newest recruits. When he arrives, he is outraged, and snarls loudly. "You dare bring a Coywolf into my territory?" he yells, his head and tail high. Without listening for any words of explaination or without any warning, the man lunges straight for the small white creature. White teeth flashes, he wastes no time, aiming for he throat-- aiming to kill.
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
the petite queen abhored violence. it was the stuff of evil, what turned a good man dark, what ruined innocent lives sour. she did not tolerate it in her home, and never would she. she was a peaceful woman, bound by pure morality and grace, unafflicted by the toils of suffering. by no means was violence ever a true answer to conflict, but a ways of instigating it further.

however, her eyes could not betray her. her husband lunged at an unfamiliar guest, teeth bared and aimed fir the throat. she barely had time to think, screeching with utmost horror and fright. "aaron!" why would he? but she soon realised, the foreign scent among her home, uninvited. "--we must hear them out before taking out her tounge,"
of course the queen would never allow that, but she would say such things only to give aaron the satisfaction of winning, however egotistical it was. "minna, explain," her tone was serious, strict, unlike her. the girl would not escape from this without punishment, bringing an outsider into their territory without permission. even if amara did not wish to punish her, it would be done, as it was the right way of a pack.
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Lmao, this will be interesting!

It seemed her luck had come to an abrupt halt. The alpha male arrived quickly to Minna's summons and, at his appearance, Lilith stepped up politely to begin introductions. Only he wasn't having any of it. With nary a glance at her, the man launched into almost a frenzy, quickly turning his aggression onto their would-be newest member.

Instinctively, the coywolf huddled low to the ground, head bent to protect her throat as the larger male threw himself upon her. She let out a snarl of her own at such rudeness, such contrast to the courteous Minna. Yellow eyes quickly sought to glance at her companion, only to quickly switch to the other who came upon the scene, shocked at the male's display. She only just heard the cries from the unknown female above the snarls of Aaron and instantly bristled.

They dare take her tongue? She had been tricked!
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
To say that Minna was shocked would be an understatment. Her eyes grew wide as Aaron lunged at her new friend, and she instinctively stepped closer to Lilith. She was confused. Her kind alpha, polite and formal, was taking offense at a coywolf? Minna was worried. They had not even crossed the border, and yet the alpha pair seemd upset. Very upset. She looked at Amara frantically. "Ma'am, I came across her on my travels. We have travelled for a while together, and she seeks a pack. Did I do wrong to bring her merely to our borders?" she asked, panicked. She stepped closer to the cowering girl, torn between her loyalty to her enraged alpha's and the wrongness of the situation. Why should she be treated differently because some coyote blood ran in her veins? Minna's panic and fear was evident on her face.
I have a small feeling Minna is screwed
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
His teeth would have been clamped together, straight through the pearly white throat of this monstrosity and coated in scarlet. But, fortunately for her, the beautiful sound of his beautiful wife rings in his ears and he forces his jaws shut early. His lunge lands ungracefully as he was meant to spring forward again, forcing him to skid in the dirt and stand just before her, his large figure towering over the small girl. His teeth are bared, and he clicks his teeth in her face, his tongue slinking out to lick his jaws with anticipation. 

Although he was focused mostly on the disgusted coywolf before him, he turns his head to Minna and snarls at her. "She is not a wolf," he says to her, his pupils dilated in anger. 
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
thankfully, her words had slowed the attack, to her relife. she tenderly listened to both explanations. she turned to the ambitious girl, her eyes hinted with caring pity. "dear girl, these are not our borders but more inland than you may have intended. no matter your good intentions, bringing a foreign wolf into our homes is punishable, you must understand," her tone had softened, believeing her loyal subject of her explanations. minna had great potential, but she was very eager. almost too much. but no matter, a simple misunderstanding would call for a simple punishment. 

"as for you, my dear husband," she turned to aaron, her voice hardened, quite upset with his discrimination. "tell me, what has this female done to you to earn such harsh tones. i thought you better than to judge a soul you have never met before," yes, the queen was greatly disappointed. it was out of character for her lover, but whatever his quarrels with the girl or her breed, it would not be brought upon the female before them. "we will all accept our faults, in this time of need we cannot divide ourselves over something so foolish," it was the truth, they could not survive turned away from eachother. 

"no matter her breed, introduce me to your friend, minna,"

the fair queen looked upon the stranger with kind eyes, unregarding to her misfortunes. it had not been her fault she had been dragged into the quarrel, and so Amara would hear her out, with a patient ear.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
out of order! but stubborn man is stubborn, he outie

Aaron backs away as his woman speaks down to him. He does not enjoy taking this from her-- he is after all the true leader of Rosings. But no matter, he knows that he must make her happy and if this small victory is something she wants then he'll give it to her. He holds his gaze on the foreigner as he steps back, soon finding himself on even grounds with Amara. He looks to her for a moment, holding her gaze. "Do as you wish, my queen," he says quietly to her, but seeks no affection from her-- he knows she is unhappy with him and would not be pleased to return it.

Instead, the man turns and leaves, his tail high behind him as he goes. As he leaves he discovers the scent of a rabbit, and begins in pursuit after it to deliver it to his wonderful wife. Perhaps this will fix his mistakes. 

aaron leaves this thread to head here. it's a private thread but i recommend keeping tabs on it <3
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
me rn
oh god, I'm so sorry

and no problem, magdalyn!

As quickly as it had begun, it ended. The shower of dust that had been kicked up by the alpha slowly settled as he stood over her, teeth bared and menacingly close to her face. Although she cowered, her large ears swept forward and she looked up to make eye contact with the man, yellow eyes defiant and narrowed. She had never encountered one so opposed to her heritage before.

Thankfully, the woman was the voice of reason. The way she addressed him, Lilith realised she was the alpha female and seemed to have more sway in the situation than she first thought. Her words were stern yet gentle, and she was grateful for the intervention. He took her words to heart, or at least he seemed to, and backed off, though not without all the arrogance of a man such as he.

She watched him go, before dragging her eyes away and settling onto the queen, glancing at Minna in the process. She didn't let on, but she felt no guilt for whatever punishment the girl was in for, being quite a quietly selfish creature. Still, she offered her an apologetic look. "My name is Lilith," she said softly with a respectful bow.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
To her horror, Minna realized her mistake- the borders were several meters behind them. Ind had carried their scent, and Minna had brought a stranger into their territory. Still, she felt a stubborn dislike growning for the alpha male- he had lunged without question, spat at the poor pale girl, and insulted her. Lilith seemed to recover quickly, and offered Minna an apolagetic look. She was in the clear- but Minna was in deep shit, or so she understood. "Yes ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am" she said quietly, shamed. Had she no ties in the pack, the event of today would have spurred her into leaving- but there was Leto, and Liri. She had come to love the pair, and would not leave them. She would stay- for now. But Aaron's actions put her ill at ease, and she felt only uncertanty with the certain situation. "Lilith, this is Amara, alpha." she stopped, ducking her head in shame.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
the small woman felt no affection from her lover, following her public scolding of his behaviour. she knew it was not her fault, the cause of his ill feelings but he was still her mate. she should not have defied him infront of his followers. nevertheless, it was done. she felt shame but she would not show it, she had a job to do even if it meant further upsetting her lover. instantly, she pondered why aaron had attacked in the first place, why he had been so hostile to the mixed breed, and what from his past accounted for that. yet, its did not excuse for his behaviour to a female he did not know, and she could not instantly forgive him of that. deciding to think upon it later, she refocused to the females before her. a warm smile met her face upon hearing the name of the stranger before her. lilith, it was a beautiful name. one she had wanted for her daughter infact. "lilith, why have you come to us?"

there was hardly much space left in their ranks, so her admission process was selected with caution. even still, they needed more males to match their ratio of females or the marriages would have to be held off until they could be done. there was no telling when that would be. so, the female was at high stakes, no matter how welcoming amara's tone was. while rosings was a family, they did not accept leeches and underprformers. their ideaology was not weakness, but for the elite and those who would do well serving them.
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
As Minna quietly apologised, Lilith kept her gaze upon the alpha female, keeping up her polite and courteous smile. The incident with her mate had indeed soured her view of the pack that Minna had so eagerly wanted to introduce her to, but Lilith pushed the feeling away. Finding a place to rest and remain fed was one of her main priorities and, when the chance presented itself, she wasn't about to let it get away. She was an opportunist, after all.

Her friend introduced the female as Amara, and the coywolf dipped her head respectfully again. At her question, she glanced at the other female. "I met Minna just west of here. I have only recently dispersed from my birth pack and wouldn't fare well as a loner," she said with a polite laugh and a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "And, well, Minna told me of your pack — it sounded wonderful." Apart from the whole coyote discrimination thing.

"And she told me of the swarm. An unfortunate thing. I have skills in botany and could tend to the plants here that are not faring well," she added. A half-truth, half-lie, like most of her tales. "And members, of course."
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna was silent, and simply watched as the two spoke. Lilith certainly seemed unfazed by her near-attack, and smiled politly at Amara. Minna wondered at this, glancing at the pale girl quickly. Something didn't sit right with Minna anymore...something about this girl. Perhaps it was the smile, the clipped laugh, but Minna was wary. Somehow, she thought that this girl had more depth to her then she let on. 
Phone post! Feel free to skip her :D
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she listened patiently, her her mind stirred impatient. a new sense of authority had risen within her, against the wishes of her mate. she knew very well accepting this female would only anger her mate, against anything she ever wished. yet, she was conflicted. she could not turn her away either just because aaron did not like her subspecies. amara would leave it to fate. she would accept the female, if proved worthy, and with time they would see if she would stay. "this is a wonderful home, yet it is the family that makes it better. you say you have traveled but you must understand deserting us would not be in your best interest," it was a precaution, yet she did not judge the female for leaving her home. many came and went, yet the alpha only hoped that going against her mate would prove to be a wiser decision, and not one that would prove to fall through. 

"very good, yet many of us have talents and skills of all kinds in that area. what set's you apart from the rest?" amara was curious, for the female was quite vauge. calculating eyes met the stranger's, an inquisition of the highest regard settled upon the female. amara did not mean to deter the female, but nobody could blame her for being cautious. it was an instinct that came with the job, yet often served as the best gift bestowed upon her. others would trick, pry and decive yet she could not be harmed when wisdom was on her side.

@Minna
19 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She gave a quick glance to Minna as her alpha spoke, mentioning that they were a family. How lovely. A mischievous smile danced across her face for only a split second before she turned back to Amara, dipping her head in understanding. "Of course," she said, though no sincerity clung to her words. They were emotionless, unlike her pointed features which she kept a polite facade upon.

Though, after she had shared her experience, the leader inquired further, causing the girl's eyes to flare for a moment. That she had the gall to ask — even though she was essentially being interviewed for a place in the pack — set a spark of indignation within Lilith. She smoothed her temper, though, and gave a look of faux surprise. "Oh? Your are a pack of botanists? Why did you not tell me, Minna?" she said, glancing to the girl once more, unaware of her suspicions. "I would be happy to teach those who are still learning the trade. And assist in mentoring the young ones, if you have any."