Blackfoot Forest Even when I give it all away
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
thankfully, her words had slowed the attack, to her relife. she tenderly listened to both explanations. she turned to the ambitious girl, her eyes hinted with caring pity. "dear girl, these are not our borders but more inland than you may have intended. no matter your good intentions, bringing a foreign wolf into our homes is punishable, you must understand," her tone had softened, believeing her loyal subject of her explanations. minna had great potential, but she was very eager. almost too much. but no matter, a simple misunderstanding would call for a simple punishment. 

"as for you, my dear husband," she turned to aaron, her voice hardened, quite upset with his discrimination. "tell me, what has this female done to you to earn such harsh tones. i thought you better than to judge a soul you have never met before," yes, the queen was greatly disappointed. it was out of character for her lover, but whatever his quarrels with the girl or her breed, it would not be brought upon the female before them. "we will all accept our faults, in this time of need we cannot divide ourselves over something so foolish," it was the truth, they could not survive turned away from eachother. 

"no matter her breed, introduce me to your friend, minna,"

the fair queen looked upon the stranger with kind eyes, unregarding to her misfortunes. it had not been her fault she had been dragged into the quarrel, and so Amara would hear her out, with a patient ear.
Messages In This Thread
Even when I give it all away - by Maevra - June 12, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Amara - June 12, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Lilith - June 12, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Maevra - June 12, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Amara - June 12, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Lilith - June 12, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Maevra - June 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Amara - June 18, 2016, 01:56 PM