Blackfoot Forest Even when I give it all away
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
the small woman felt no affection from her lover, following her public scolding of his behaviour. she knew it was not her fault, the cause of his ill feelings but he was still her mate. she should not have defied him infront of his followers. nevertheless, it was done. she felt shame but she would not show it, she had a job to do even if it meant further upsetting her lover. instantly, she pondered why aaron had attacked in the first place, why he had been so hostile to the mixed breed, and what from his past accounted for that. yet, its did not excuse for his behaviour to a female he did not know, and she could not instantly forgive him of that. deciding to think upon it later, she refocused to the females before her. a warm smile met her face upon hearing the name of the stranger before her. lilith, it was a beautiful name. one she had wanted for her daughter infact. "lilith, why have you come to us?"

there was hardly much space left in their ranks, so her admission process was selected with caution. even still, they needed more males to match their ratio of females or the marriages would have to be held off until they could be done. there was no telling when that would be. so, the female was at high stakes, no matter how welcoming amara's tone was. while rosings was a family, they did not accept leeches and underprformers. their ideaology was not weakness, but for the elite and those who would do well serving them.
Messages In This Thread
Even when I give it all away - by Maevra - June 12, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Amara - June 12, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Lilith - June 12, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Maevra - June 12, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Amara - June 12, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Lilith - June 12, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Maevra - June 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Amara - June 18, 2016, 01:56 PM