Blackfoot Forest Even when I give it all away
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she listened patiently, her her mind stirred impatient. a new sense of authority had risen within her, against the wishes of her mate. she knew very well accepting this female would only anger her mate, against anything she ever wished. yet, she was conflicted. she could not turn her away either just because aaron did not like her subspecies. amara would leave it to fate. she would accept the female, if proved worthy, and with time they would see if she would stay. "this is a wonderful home, yet it is the family that makes it better. you say you have traveled but you must understand deserting us would not be in your best interest," it was a precaution, yet she did not judge the female for leaving her home. many came and went, yet the alpha only hoped that going against her mate would prove to be a wiser decision, and not one that would prove to fall through. 

"very good, yet many of us have talents and skills of all kinds in that area. what set's you apart from the rest?" amara was curious, for the female was quite vauge. calculating eyes met the stranger's, an inquisition of the highest regard settled upon the female. amara did not mean to deter the female, but nobody could blame her for being cautious. it was an instinct that came with the job, yet often served as the best gift bestowed upon her. others would trick, pry and decive yet she could not be harmed when wisdom was on her side.

@Minna
Messages In This Thread
Even when I give it all away - by Maevra - June 12, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Amara - June 12, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Lilith - June 12, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Maevra - June 12, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Amara - June 12, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Tantalus - June 12, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Lilith - June 12, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Even when I give it all away - by Maevra - June 12, 2016, 12:44 PM