Redtail Rise The Lost Mother
353 Posts
Ooc —
Tagging @Ayla @Aspen @Charley Pryor. Backdated before they begin to leave

Somewhere back a few miles, she had lost the only ones she knew. Somehow, they had just disappeared. She wasn't sure whether she had just gone off the trail, or if they had been killed, or...No, she couldn't think like that. She didn't want to think like that. Still, she was lost.

Not physically, but emotionally as well. She felt she didn't know what else to do in life. She had nursed two children, one not being her own flesh and blood, only for both to be taken from her. That was something a mother could never handle. 

Heartha felt tired after her long journey. Before long, she was just strolling along wordlessly. Almost like she was a mindless husk, just forever walking forward.

Edit: Changed to Redtail Rise
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was wandering aimlessly around the rise in search of any other potential recruits. She wove between the trees but paused for a moment as she caught the scent and sight of another female wolf. She appeared to be alone, looking rather sorry for herself. Sorta like how Aspen had felt the day she entered the Teekon wilds. Lost. 

Aspen approached with caution despite this fae not looking like much of a threat at this point she dare not startle the wolf just in case. Aspen let out a low chuff but had the appropriate authoritative stance for a soon to be queen. Then Aspen muttered a small greeting. "Hello," she said calmly with a rather neutral face.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha had at first not noticed the other wolf's chuff, and had kept on going. But then stopped when they spoke. She was unsure if she was hearing things until she turned her head to face them. Another female, someone she had not seen. And by her stance, one of authority.

"Ma'am" she dipped her muzzle in greeting, keeping her tail low. "Are you of a pack?" Heartha asked. She needed a place to stay, to let go of her past. Start anew. Perhaps even have another family.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen hid a small smile as the wolf had actually gone into a rather submissive stance after the fae caught sight of Aspen. It was a good feeling, not only that but this wolf was already showing signs of respect. Hmm.

Aspen took a moment to figure out how to answer the wolf's question. She could say yes but it wasn't entirely true yet. "Eh, not quite. I will be soon though, my mate Charley and I are looking for followers to join us at this point in time before we journey to find a new kingdom," Aspen stated calmly choosing to use kingdom instead of home because a kingdom is what it would be. "The name is Aspen, and you are..?" she asked with a slight tilt to her head. She neglected to provide any further information of the pack until she felt the wolf was interested. Pointless explaining if this wolf had no intention of finding a home in the first place.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha's ears perked up when she said 'looking for followers'. That could only mean they did not have enough as of yet. "May I ask, do you have rom for another?" She knew the basics of things needed to join a pack and got right to it, her tail swaying a little as her hope came to light. "I am an excellent caretaker. Cared for two young in the past."

Even though those two young had died, she had done all she could to protect them. She knew the ins and outs of being a mother. And if this was the alpha, and she spoke of a mate, then Heartha could be of use if they ever had a litter.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen nodded as the silver fae asked if they had room for another. Aspen didn't see why not. Obviously her trust was not with this wolf, they had only known eachother some 10 mins, but Aspen did not deem this wolf by any means threatening and they were looking for members so she decided to give her spheel.

"Yes, we are in fact looking for new members. Members that will work hard to earn there place and can prove themselves worthy of a higher ranking in the inner circle of wolves in our pack. You would start in the outer circle, seen as a friend, as you prove yourself to us by either earning a trade or specialty or doing something that truly catches our eyes, you will be welcomed into the inner circle. The wolves in the inner circle are treated as royalty and members of the family, anything you need will be given to you, all that we ask is that you remain loyal and show respect to us and the other wolves," Aspen finished with a smile.

This wolf mentioned she was a good caretaker, a skill set that would probably be soon needed in the pack as Aspen would be in heat soon and would more than likely end up carrying Charley's puppies. This wolf did have that aura about her, a very calm, and patient (more so than perhaps even herself). She seemed to know what she was doing. "A caretaker isn't a bad place to hold in a pack, they are vital to the community as much as the rest of us," Aspen stated leaving out the part about puppies for now. Aspen couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the two pups this wolf had been taking care off, had they just gotten old and left the nest? Who knows.
353 Posts
Ooc —
An ear flicked at the word 'royalty'. She had not heard that term in a pack structure. Respect, yes. Loyal, yes. Royalty, no. She assumed it was a position in the pack, and a high one at that. Just like that, she wanted in. Not for the position, but for the chance to push the restart button.

"If you will have me, I will never let any pup out of my sight, never leave any unfed or uncared, and will protect them with my life. A mother's honor." She bowed down to the other female in respect. "I will call you my Alpha, and your mate."
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Phone post so sorry if typos. My autocorrect has it out for me

Aspen grinned broadly as the wolf in front of her declared herself loyal to the pack. Stating that no pup would be left uncared for or unfed. That's exactly what aspen hoped for in a wolf. That way if she had to go out...she would know her pups were safe. Heartha would make a good addition Aspen could feel it deep down. She hoped Charley would see the same.

"We would be glad to have you in our pack..Uhm. ..I don't actually know your name," Aspen stated slightly flustered. She wasn't sure if the wolf had stated it and Aspen had not being paying attention or the far had simply just not stated it. 

Aspen stood slightly taller as the wolf bowed completely in front of her claiming thay she would call Aspen her Alpha along side Charley. King and Queen they would rule together.
353 Posts
Ooc —
"Heartha. My name is Heartha...And thank you." She soon stood from her bowing, ready to get moving. Her tail waved in joy that she believed she had been accepted. "Where is this pack?" she asked, very much eager to go and meet this pack she had joined with. She did not bother asking if there were pups there already. She would see for herself if there were any there waiting for her care.

Last post. You can PP her walking with Aspen if you want
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled at the name. Heartha. Had a nice ring to it. "Pleasure to meet you Heartha, we do not have set boundaries as of yet, for the time being Charley is out scouting, I am here in the rise waiting for his return with any wolves he has picked up," Aspen stated hoping not to have dissapointed the fae. "For now though I would be more than happy to offer a tour of our temporary home," Aspen said smiling. As she turned tail and walked with Heartha weaving between trees. Perhaps things would be alright, so far wolves that Aspen had met seemed fairly promising but she dare not get her hopes up to high. 
Slight pp with permission cx left things vague about Ayla since nothing has officially been stated. Also I'm a post late but you had Aspens 100th post