Silvertip Mountain Giving up, going in
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Grayday had been accepted, but the terms of his acceptance were harsh. He wondered if Steady could go through with it. He'd never known the dark male to be viscous, but there was a lot he still didn't know about him, as there was Steady to himself. The Silvertip wolves waited apprehensively for the older male's answer. Nervously he agreed to Steady's terms and was allowed passed the borders. He watched as Grayday stepped forwards to bare his neck submissively. He wasn't sure why, the recruit had already been submissive and was already accepted, but Ezekiel saw it as a perfect time to leave. 

He stood and dipped his head respectfully to the higher ranking members of his pack, then walked back to his patrol to continue his rounds.

Last from me!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Going to archive this here! Welcome to Silvertip Mountain @Grayday!

The male accepted Steady's terms, and the Alpha nodded in return, satisfied with the way things had played out. He didn't really want to harm Grayday, but he couldn't risk the lives of his other pack mates on the new male. As long as he could feed himself until the famine was over, Steady would be satisfied. 

The male seemed to take it a step further than Steady expected by exposing his neck to the Alpha. Steady lowered his head to Grayday's neck, much as he had done with Niita, but he simply nudged it before backing off, silently acknowledging the male's submissiveness and maybe a little that he could have taken the male's life if he wanted to, if he wanted, but today it was spared. 

With a wag of this tail, Steady motioned for the male to rise. Come, explore, get to know the place, he invited the male. He nodded to his other pack mates before leaving them to their own devices, getting back to his patrols.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.