Blackfoot Forest one they fear
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Stronger for it? Do not mourn? Minna swallowed a bitterness and simply nodded. Brashness, boldness would not be welcome. Cunning would be the key to surviving this turbulence. She turned her eyes down, lowering her tail slightly as she slipped into a more submissive stance, subtle, but easy to see. She answered his question respectfully, evenly "My name is Minna Amsel. I have almost completed my scout trade, but I can fight and hunt as well, sir" the words fell from her maw easily, she felt as if pleading entry into the pack again. In a way, she supposed, she was. 

As she spoke, a plan fell into mind. She would play this role well. She would be the pack member, confident and respectful, that seemed to support his rule. She would reason that it was nature, that Aaron had been unfit to lead. But should her charade fail, or should he harm any of those she cared about, she would hesitate to steal into his den and sink her fangs into his neck, however unlikely it was that she, tiny as she was, would be able to best this creature of brawn and bulk. She revealed none of these thoughts, but looked at Kierkgaard with resigned respect. "I take your words to heart, alpha Kierkgaard" she said a moment later in response to his previous words.
Messages In This Thread
one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 23, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - July 20, 2016, 08:42 AM