Blackfoot Forest one they fear
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
She took his 'compliment' with a simple nod, remaining silent and she hoped, respectful. He was an odd creature to converse with, she felt like this was balancing on the edge of a precipece, and a show of disrespect would send her tumbling over the edge. Perhaps this was hyperbole, but this was the effect the imposing figure gave. He said he was a man of action, to this Minna offered a smile. "I am glad, sir." He asked what other roles she played in the pack. For a moment, she considered. "I may be small, but I guard the borders well. I have some knowledge of herbs, and I know this territory well. Very well. I know the cave in the mountains, the forests, the location of most everyone's den."

It was true. Minna had spent much of her time in the territory exploring in search of prey, and had stumbled upon a few beautiful areas's in the process. Though there were areas of it she had yet to explore, she felt very confident in her knowledge of the territory, and it had yet to surprise her. He hoped that perhaps Kierkegaard would ask her to show him some of these places, her plan was still shadowy and needed examining further, but it would not hurt to be on his good side. Gain his trust, learn of his motives- she felt like the rest of the pack would not be so welcoming.

For a moment, her heart ached for Leto. He was loyal, fiercely so, and she feared for what Kierkegaard would do to him should he show his defience. Of course, he may, like her, pretend, but she doubted he would simply accept the man's rule.
Messages In This Thread
one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 14, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: one they fear - by Kierkegaard - June 23, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: one they fear - by Maevra - July 20, 2016, 08:42 AM