Blackfoot Forest "You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it."
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
she let out a shaky breath, unsure how true his words rang. it would be a while until he could reconquer the throne as her mate suggested, his wounds held evidence of that. yet, she would support hin like she was meant to, regardless of how concerning that was. "you must be careful. regain your energy before you spend it," her eyes narrowed as she carefully pushed away the hairs from the wound. the more she could see the wound, the better it would be to treat it. the lashes were deep, blood continued to flow even as she wiped it away. she pushed the moss against the wound, as she departed in search of the correct herbs to heal. with too much blood came weakness, and they could not have that.

running to her cache, she rummaged for the remaining oak leaves. on her way back, she dipped them into a shallow stream, better to apply them to the wound. if only she had a good amount of cobwebs to soak up his blood, yet she had not considered it before. her mate lay in the same position as before, still breathing, to her relife. carefully laying the leaves upon his wounds, she noticed the blood had slowed. a tear escaped her eye as she looked upon his sorry state; how did it come to this. she leaned down to kiss his cheek, a small whine of sorrow escaping her bodice. yet, she had to prevail, he did not need her weakness. "does it hurt? i.. i-- i think i have something for pain," she rummaged through the den, sure she had left something or other in there...
Messages In This Thread
RE: "You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it." - by Amara - June 28, 2016, 06:07 PM