Dawnlark Plains 'salem's lot
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
As he let his teeth glide through the ruff of her neck, Reek felt Vuk's tender touch upon his cheek. A familiar tremor shook his body as Reek melted inwardly in response. He was nothing more than a puddle -- encircling the woman as well as he could as he layed against her, to cradle and comfort her until her sorrowed sobs let her be. It was in this calm, wordless embrace that Reek wished Vuk would remain, but it was not meant to be. She pulled away and Reek's eyes fell upon her in confusion.

I love Terich

Her words had the sharpness of surgical steel, cutting Reek deep across his chest, exposing his fast-beating heart. He couldn't blame Vuk for loving her mate, but Reek couldn't help but feel the stiff pang of envy flare inside of him. His gaze, however, refused to harden defensively. He did not regard her with judgment. Instead, sorrow flushed his features. 

There was a silver lining of course, in that Vuk admitted that she loved Reek the same. It was rare that he recieved such affection; from Saena, admissions of love had been rare (and Reek felt the relationship to have been mostly one sided until the breaking point), and from Tavi, such an admission had been nonexistent. She never loved him, he figured. Not the way that he had loved her. It was nice to hear his feeling mirrored, Terich aside. Clinging to this, Reek held her admission tightly to his chest for comfort. His ears fell back, splaying flat against his head as a whine passed his lips. "I— I love you too Vuk," he admitted after a brief moment of silence.

"I can't make you choose, but my heart -- it belongs to you and your son." With that, Reek rose up and took a step forward towards the woman, begging her to return to him.
Messages In This Thread
'salem's lot - by Relmyna - June 14, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Reek - June 15, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Relmyna - June 17, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Reek - June 17, 2016, 08:50 AM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Relmyna - June 21, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Reek - June 21, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Relmyna - June 22, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Reek - June 23, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Relmyna - June 23, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Reek - June 25, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: 'salem's lot - by Relmyna - June 26, 2016, 11:06 PM