Blackfoot Forest Yellow Flicker Beat
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Oh yes, she was angry. Here was a side of Liri Minna had never seen, but a new side of her was resenting itself too. "You speak truly, they will stand with us. The others, they are new, I do not know how loyal they are to Aaron. Emily, I have not seen in a few days, though I do not doubt she would rally with us." She paused, watching Liri paced with agitation, her features set. "My plan is such. I have met with both Kierkegaard and the woman he calls his guard, she can not be persuaded to join us, this I strongly believe. Any attemp to suad her will result in her blabbing to him." She did not need to speak his name, it was obvious who she spoke of.

"These caves, will be ours. I have made sure he nor his woman know nothing of them. We will gather here. Together, we plan, we will practise, and we will overthrow." Her eyes grew hard. "I attempt to earn his trust, you must know that whatever I say, my loyalties are with Aaron, always. Perhaps it will take merely a few herbs to topple this 'king'" she said. Minna  would not hesitate to resort to poison, but only if he trusted her well, for he would be suspicious should she offer him tainted meet without his trust.
Messages In This Thread
Yellow Flicker Beat - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Síff - June 15, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Síff - June 15, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Síff - June 15, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 04:32 PM