Blackfoot Forest I'm still breathing
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
The girl was changed. 
The past few days, almost a week, now, had made her a tactition, the one who had begun to rally the wolves of Rosings. She had earned her first trade, and it was not the one she had been expecting to recieve. Though she was glad for it, for it would help in the days to come, confidense in ones abilities.

Her lean, marbled form lopped toward the place she felt safest, Leto's den. She knew not if he would be there, but she dearly hoped so. She had news to bring and information, but she mainly just wanted to see him again. She had not seen him since the attack, and had feared that he had fled, but she pushed that thought away. Leto wouldn't do that to her, to them. 

She approached his den, letting out a soft chuff to announce her presence. She came to a halt a meter away, waiting to see if he would emerge, or if he was in some other neck of the woods.
@Leto
96 Posts
Ooc —
Liri's player and I talked ooc and you can assume that he and Liri spoke behind the curtain so to speak! :P so he'll know about the plan and all that

Leto had purposefully avoided contact with many of his comrades. It was safer that way, if it appeared they had looser ties than they already appeared to. Liri was headstrong and could be downright violent, if it were found that he were Liri's brother it could end badly. Nor did he want Minna's loyalty being tested by Kierkegaard. Though it pained him to isolate himself with nothing to do but worry about his family, Leto did so for their safety.

Even so, Liri had passed by him indifferently with a passing whisper of their plan. And so, Leto waited in the wings for it to fall in motion. The day would come and Leto would help to take down the imposter Alpha to replace Aaron on the throne. Leto hadn't actually met Aaron but his sister fought for him and Leto fought for his sister.

Minna's voice drew him out of his den, rushing forward to hug her only to stop short. There might be eyes hiding nearby. Instead Leto nodded to her, hoping she knew why he kept his distance. "Hello, Minna." 
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
For a moment, Minna was crushed. Though she hid it well, and realized why Leto did not greet her immidietly. "Leto" she said simply, though not being able to greet him warmly felt horrible. Perhaps, if they left the woods, where anyone could be hiding behind the next tree, they could speak more openly. "Would you care to join me, in perhaps, marking the borders?" she spoke casually, as if inviting him for a stroll, but her eyes begged him to agree. She wanted to speak to him truthfully.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto had to hold in a whine at the despaired look on her face, wanting nothing more than hold her as he usually did. His golden eyes softened, begging her to understand why he was being so aloof. 

Leto nodded, trying not to appear too eager. The pale man fell into step with her, gesturing with his muzzle for Minna to lead the way. "Shall we?" 
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Slight PP, just tell me if you would like me to cut it out!

They strode in silence to the borders, Minna tense. She did not want to be found by Kierkegaard or his meat sheild, just wanted a single moment with Leto. She came to the border and crossed it, walking for another two minutes before she stopped and spun on her heel. She buried her muzzle in Leto's fur, drinking in his scent. "Leto. I've missed you. Has Liri told you?" she said, a litle hum in the back of her throat. Oh, how happy she was to see him once more.
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto followed her, eyes scanning for any sign of either of their enemies in case they took notice. When Minna whirled around and buried her face against his chest, Leto curled his head against her instinctively. It was the way things had always been between them and he was relieved things wouldn't be changing now.

"I missed you too. She told me about it all, I'm on your side." Leto whispered to her, voice low enough that only they could hear. After he had finished speaking, Leto gave the top of her head a lick. It was the closest the two had come to a kiss but rules be damned. They were in a dangerous situation and Leto didn't particularly care anymore if another male was paired with Minna.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
His words and kiss had he shiver, and she returned the gesture quickly, on the side of his muzzle, for it was the place she could most easily reach. She had missed their talks, their time together, but those days would not return for a while, and she had to accept that. She could still enjoy this one, however. "We need to meet, Leto. All of us, in the caves. Tomorrow, at sundown." She had been planning to meet for the last couple day, all that would participate, that is. "We need to know our numbers. We need to plan."
96 Posts
Ooc —
She kissed him back and he smiled briefly but turned serious as their conversation continued. "I'll be there." He assured her. Leto would fight for his home, his family; as brief as his time had been there that's what Rosings had become.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna simply nodded. Her amber eyes met a bird flitting across the sky, then returned to Leto's. What she did not voice, but was very likely, was the after effects of their little rebellion. She highly, highly doubted that Kierkegaard and meatshield would step down and flee. No, there would be a fight, she supposed, and that meant wounds. And quite possibly lives lost. She could not, would not, lose Leto now, when they had had so little time together. "Good. Leto, I-" she stopped, head swinging around and fixing on a rabbit. It was small, and so far that they had no hope of catching it. Still, she was starving, and any food was enough to warrent her attention wandering. "Could you tell the others? Liri, Samuel- I don't know if I'll be able to see them without drawing suspicion."
96 Posts
Ooc —
Leto nodded, glancing at the rabbit hungrily. It would get away before they reached it but it certainly looked very tasty. Turning his attention back to Minna, Leto returned to the conversation.

"I'll tell them. We should get back before anyone notices we're gone." Leto told her reluctantly, making no move to leave.
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Leto voiced his worry that someone would notice them gone, but made no move to leave. Minna too, did not move immidietly, but leaned against his side for a moment, eye closed as she buried her muzzle in his fur. The sooner they got this over with, the sooner she and Leto could resume their time together. But now, they would have to be careful, and Minna would have to clean her fur of his scent before retuning to Kierkegaard. It made her want to strike there and then. Wordlessly, after a moment she withdrew, and took a step back toward the borders. She glanced over her shoulder, fixing Leto with a glance. "I'll see you tomorrow, Leto"

With that, she stepped hurriedly toward the scent markings, vanishing into the trees quickly, and not looking back.