Silvertip Mountain Maybe I pulled the panic cord
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
All Welcome 
@Anita they haven't met yet :3

Arctic wolves are not made for such heat. It was a conclusion that Niita had come to after being in Silvertip during the summer. Summers in Asmundr had never been so hot nor so humid but she found that it was worth it to be here.

The hot afternoon, complete with blazing sunlight, found Niita making her way to the stream with her tongue lolling as she panted. The white wolf didn't think twice about plunging into the cool water, coming up with a sigh of relief.

Some wolves may have found the sight odd, the pale girl cannonballing into the water and coming up to paddle around. For Niita though, it was heaven.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
@Niita Alrighty, I'll just jump right in here!

It's so hot out here, I was a fool to underestimate these summers. Anita strolled through the forest, tongue lolling and steps heavy. She felt like she was going to melt into a puddle at any given moment, and the humidity was not helping at all.

The trees parted enough to bring a bubbling stream into view. The water was clear and cold--one of the most inviting things she had seen all day. She ran towards the stream without hesistation, plunging into the refreshingly cold stream.

Admist her bliss, she spotted another she-wolf enjoying the stream. She had a pale coat--something that Anita always found intriguing. The red she-wolf paddled towards the new, face, struggling to stay afloat. It wasn't that deep and she looked like a fool, but Anita could care less.

"I don't think we've met, my name is Anita," she crawled towards a place of higher ground where she could stand. "This stream feels amazing, doesn't it?"
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Another wolf joined her, a red furred female she had yet to meet. Even wet, the woman smelled of the pack and Niita smiled at her upon seeing her. As usual, Niita was out to make everyone in the pack her friends. 

"It's nice to meet you Anita. I'm Niita. It does." Niita remarked before dipping under to soak her entire body. Coming up, she blinked the water from her eyes before turning her attention back to Anita. "So, where are you from?" 
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
"Niita, that's a pretty name," the she-wolf responded, glancing up from the water rushing by. "Where am I from?" Anita paused on the question for a bit, trying to think if she was really "from" anywhere. "Well, I was born in a place called Scarlet River...not sure where it was exactly located. Far from here, I suppose," Anita answered, taking a drink from the stream.

"I was abandoned after my father died and my mother left me, and I learned to travel as a lone wolf for a while. I guess I saw a lot of sights and learned many things, but joining this pack has been a greater experience." The she-wolf found it somewhat troubling that she couldn't exactly say where she was from.

The blazing heat was getting to her again, and she dropped down to submerge herself in the water. Anita came up from the water, relishing its cooling effect. "May I ask where you are from?" Whether this wolf was pack born or came from somewhere else was somewhat interesting, and she wanted to change the subject from her own past.
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Anita seemed to dislike speaking about her past just as much as Niita did, and Niita cursed herself for bringing it up. Especially now that she would have to talk about her own past. It was something that seemed to be coming up lately, though Steady seemed to know the most about her. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I hope you have better times here in Silvertip." Niita offered after hearing Anita's brief but dramatic tale. Taking a breath to gather herself, Niita launched into her own.

"I was born in a pack called Asmundr far to the north, there was a war when I was a child, my family died, my friends and I took back the packland, and finally I was banished by my best friend and his mate." Niita summed up quickly.

"Do you have a trade or possibly an aspiration of a trade?" Niita asked as Anita had, in hopes of getting the spotlight off of herself.
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita dipped her head in sorrow after hearing Niita's backstory. "I am so sorry to hear that." The she-wolf didn't really know what to say--she thought anything she added may make things worse. Anita's ears perked as she heard the topic change.

"I don't have a trade yet, but I suppose I'm interested in naturalism and hunting. There's a lot to learn about our land, and I'm pretty sure there are some hidden things in our territory that can benefit the pack," Anita frequently took note of aspects like these, and found them quite interesting. "I'm not the strongest wolf, so I'm straying away from fighting." 

"As for hunting, the pack always needs nourishment. What I lack in brute force I make up with in speed, and I do enjoy chasing down prey when I have the chance," the she-wolf explained, dipping down into the water again to relieve herself of the heat. 

Coming up, she studided Niita, trying to guess what her speciality might be. She decided it was probably easier to ask. "What sort of trade do you have, or what are your aspirations?"
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Niita nodded, smiling as if to say 'thanks' for the apology though it wasn't needed. It wasn't Anita's fault and Niita was happy here in Silvertip. In a way, all that had happened to her was necessary. Even if she had stayed home and ended up mating Kainan as she was intended to, Niita would never as been as happy as she was here. 

"Like you, I aspire to be a Hunter though I have no trade yet. As of late I have had horrible luck catching anything. I had hopes of becoming a Mercenary too, but..I suck at it." Niita laughed at herself, having decided that she was too much of a liability when it came to fighting. Besides after that scene with Zeke, who would want to spar with her? Even if Zeke was willing to again, he would probably go easy on her and that wouldn't help her when it came to real fighting.

"I'm beginning to think I'll become a Scout." Niita mused aloud, considering it a viable option since she couldn't fight.
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
"I agree, it has been hard to catch prey lately, which is a shame." Anita stepped out of the stream and rested on the soft grass. "A Mercenary is very helpful to the pack...I would become one, but I suck at fighting as well. I need to work on it a bit," she chuckled, thinking about how foolish she would look if she had to ever fight.

She looked up with interested as Niita talked about being a Scout. "That sounds interesting, but I suppose I've had my share of travel while I was a loner," the she-wolf remembered all the places she had been to, and was secretly glad to be in a pack. However, she did enjoy the freedom of roaming. "Being a scout seems like a good experience, and it seems fun too," she added quickly.
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
"Yes, it seems that way. Now that I have a home to return to I think I'd have fun exploring the areas nearby. You could come with me if you wanted, if you ever wanted to become a Scout as well." Niita offered sincerely, thinking Anita might be interested given she had said it sounded fun.

"Have you met any other members?" It probably seemed like Niita asked a lot of questions, but she was genuinely enjoying talking to Anita. Getting to know other members was nice, it was part of what she had missed while being a loner, the small talk.
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
"Becoming a scout seems very enjoyable. Although I've done my fair share of travel in the past, it was of distant lands not close to the Teekon Wilds. I would love to get to know not only my territory better but also the lands beyond it," Anita replied, thinking about all the different places she could travel. On second thought, she may even like this better than hunting, and it could help her interest in naturalism. "Who knows, I could learn a bit more about the land as well. It sounds like a win-win situation."

As for pack members, she hadn't met too many, but she decided to share. "I've met with Phocion, Makui, Reiko, you, somewhat with Steady and....Ezekiel." She grimaced at the last name she spoke. Ezekiel was not her favorite wolf and she was not his favorite either. "Most of them have been lovely to meet, and I'm glad I got to meet you as well."
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Niita could sense some tension between Anita and Ezekiel, cocking her head curiously as to why the two didn’t like each other. Zeke could be a bit stoic but he was a softy beneath it and Anita seemed rather sweet natured. "Do you two not get along?" 

Niita smiled bashfully at the unexpected compliment, face flushing with embarrassment beneath her fur. "Thanks. I'm glad I met you as well, I hope we become good friends." Niita told her sincerely.
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita prepared herself when Niita asked why she and Ezekiel didn't get along. "I don't appreciate his aloofness, I suppose. When I first met him, he was acting like he was better than everyone else, and meeting the new pack members was just a waste of his time," Anita remembered the hunting party where she first met the male. "Maybe I'm overeacting, but I didn't like it when it looked down on me and he didn't even know me yet. Was he ever like this to you or anyone else?" 

The she wolf sat up, shaking the debris from her pelt. "But I mostly tease him. He hates it though, but most of the time I'm joking around. Also pretty sure that I'm going to get in trouble for it too, but I'm not used to these pack rankings and formalities yet." Anita cleared her throat.

"But all of that aside, I am glad that I became your friend. You seem like lovely company." Anita answered her with matching sincerity, but allowed a small smile to show through the seriousness.
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
"Oh. Well Zeke just appears that way most of the ytime, I thought he hated me when I first joined. He just takes awhile to warm up to new people, he makes a good friend when he gets used to you." Niita defended her friend loyally, knowing that what she said was true. 

"Maybe you should try apologizing to him, I don't think he would hold it against you. Who knows, you might become friends?" Niita smiled, letting her know that it was only a suggestion and not something she would force Anita into.
can you guys tell what my ship is? >:)
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
"I suppose I could get to know him better. I really don't know that much about him besides the fact the he's....very....extravagant at times," Anita chose her words wisely upon learning that he was considered a friend of Niita's. "I suppose we both made bad first impressions on each other, but I don't really see myself becoming best buddies with him." Anita added quickly.

The last thing Anita wanted to do was apologize to Zeke, but it was a mature thing to do. But she really, really did not want to. "Maybe things will just sort themselves out. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens."
yes I can guess your ship >:)
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
"Fair enough." Niita smiled, not choosing sides between the two. She was reminded briefly of her altercation between Phocion and Steady though that had resolved itself when Phocion no longer had interests in pursuing Niita. But then again there had been some apologizing between the three too.

Niita pulled herself from the water and shaking the droplets from her coat a safe distance away. Glancing at Anita she smiled encouragingly. "Would you like to come patrol with me?" 

fade after your post?
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Anita dried off, careful not to shower Niita with water droplets. "I would love to go on a patrol, I haven't been on many," she replied with a grin. It was a good chance to see the territory, and Anita was glad that she had made a close friend. Thankfully, Ezekiel was no longer the only wolf she spent the majority of her time with, and the she-wolf was glad she was getting to know some of the others. One can only have so much Zeke in their life, much less their day. 

Now a bit drier than before, Anita walked up to where Niita waited, wondering where they would go on their patrol. "You lead the way," she said, curious to see where Niita would choose to go.

You can go ahead and make a new thread if you want :>