Firefly Glen you're familiar like my mirror years ago
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
A bear - he started to commend the boy, genuinely surprised by this statement, but was cut off when the boy's words stuttered and he, looking a bit like a kid who had just seen a zombie for the first time and wasn't sure if they should run, behead the beast, or try some jovial conversation to see if a friend was still inside the husk, changed the topic. Njal's own statement gone, he found himself wheezing softly as a coughing fit overtook him; but he was better after a few moments, and shook his head as if to dismiss the youngster's concern.

It took a second for him to compose himself better, and at this point he was so addled that Njal forgot who he was talking to. Famines are hard. 'Specially on the really young and really, really old. Not sure which one of those I fit in. He teased, but it was obvious that time and circumstance had left him withered, and that he was trying to make light of a terrible and ominous result. Meanwhile you, he got to his feet and slunk a step or two closer, then kinda... fell down to his haunches, his face scrunching with the effort of moving his angsty hip and leg, you're looking pretty healthy. Lucky you with your bear meat.
Messages In This Thread
you're familiar like my mirror years ago - by RIP Njal - June 18, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: you're familiar like my mirror years ago - by RIP Njal - June 22, 2016, 12:40 PM