Haunted Wood Prison Break
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
An eventful day it had been indeed. Malice was roughly woken up by Burke in the middle of the night and was told to follow him. Of course she did, though she was wary at first. Getting up and carrying Pyro was a whole achievement for her, for she had lost a lot of stamina living in the den for 3 weeks. Or, well, she was more imprisoned than anything. She had followed the bunny but of Burke through the swamps, a place she had never been to before, and finally they were free. In the midst of night, they escaped, leaving both their pasts behind. Potema would never get their children, and Malice would never be one of them. They were free spirits under a sky sprinkled with stars, the stars she had missed so much. They were going South, that much she could tell, but her tired eyes and mind could not scan the sky like they had used to before. 

When the sun began rising, and her feet became tired, Burke rushed her more. She could understand why; the Dark Brotherhood seemed like the pack to kill any prisoners that had escaped. With Pyro in her mouth still, she quickened her pace, staying at the flank of the man she loved so much. 

Soon, the sound of streaming water, a sound familiar to the woman who had lived at Phantom Hollow where a river streamed through still, reached her ears. So that was his plan; go through water to not be found. What a smart man he was. She dropped the sickly small pup on the ground to speak, gently of course. I'm doing... fine. She spoke, a yawn interrupting her sentence. Of course she was tired, but never would she give up. She was a fighter still, the daughter of Lucifer. Oh, how brought he would be...
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Prison Break - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Pyro - June 19, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 12:47 PM