Haunted Wood Prison Break
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her mind went over the crazy times these lands had brought. First meeting a stranger and living in the mountains for a while, in a canyon draped in a blood-like color. Her mind went to Veritas, the old healer, how bitchy but nice she had been. Their travel to Phantom Hollow, settling there with hopes of a family with Cogitemus. All had been broken by the absence of Cog, her breakdown, her loneliness. Never would she be lonely again with Burke at her side and their kids to lead. 

She picked up her youngest child, and they carried on in silence. She vaguely recognized this forest from her first meeting with Potema, the woman that wanted her children. Well, she would never get them now! Their scents were washed away with the water, as well as her sorrows and loneliness. She was happy now, happier than ever. She had the man of her dreams by her side, the children she had awaited for so long and the sun on her black-like coat. She watched his docked tail stick up from above the water, and she chuckled. Look at your daddy, little Pyro, he's a silly man, isn't he?

Malice walked up to her man, only hers, and placed herself beside him. She placed Pyro at her belly and later picked up Vassago and placed him at her belly too, but made sure there was some space between them. Knowing Vassago and his tricks, she didn't want Pyro to be bullied again. She let out a long, satisfied sigh. Let's just keep going. You never know how close they are behind us.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Prison Break - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Burke - June 19, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Pyro - June 19, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Prison Break - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 12:47 PM