Boartusk Heights Friend or Foe, you decide
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Only now did she notice the sparkling fish in the white female's maw as it dropped to the ground. Her stomach did a backflip and made a loud rumbling sound. Maybe you like your victims sugared before you eat them... Malice fired back in a bit cooler voice. I mean, how could Malice trust her? Sure, she had not been with the group at the horrible day the pups were born, but still she was of the Brotherhood. Or, was she?

Malice flinched at the sudden movement the fish and her paw made, and her hackles raised as it came closer to her. Surely it was poisoned, too. Malice, despite her hunger, ignored the meal that was now so close to her. She could not smell any herbs, but just because one couldn't smell it, didn't mean it wasn't there. Veritas had told her even the pits of an apple were poisonous, and they did not smell, like, at all. But the woman's next words made her reconsider. She had left the Brotherhood for an old man, a bitchy mother and two adorable brats? 

He was the most reasonable man in the Brotherhood, and they kicked him out without mercy. They locked me and my pups in a den for weeks to either get fed or die. They are the most disgusting beings I have ever met, all except Cicero, and still you were one of them. Malice preached. How can we trust you, if you have once been part of a pack that has pained Burke and me so much?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 19, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 19, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Tryp - June 19, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Pyro - June 19, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 20, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Burke - June 20, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Malice - June 20, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Friend or Foe, you decide - by Aeronwyn - June 20, 2016, 03:01 PM