Neverwinter Forest cry wolf
wot wot
195 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Goldhawk gave a nod of appreciation at Scimitar's words, but appreciated it all the more when the tone grew cute. Very cute. Because look — puppies! Though the warrior bard had paid them little heed so far, now he smiled and lowered his form to look at them from their own height. The first of the first generation to be born among Neverwinter's cool trees and fallen leaves. They were a special brood sure enough.
I may be crazy, but at least I keep things interesting.
54 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Scimitar offered a few more words before turning to topic to the cute little fuzballs huddled together with Kieran and Kaskara. Snowy ears pricked forward as she focused her attention on them, a small smile forming on her gentle lips. Tail swished gently back and forth, glancing at Goldhawk quickly before returning the ferny hues towards the small family.
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kas looked toward her husband and after a brief moment turned back toward her brother. She shifted slightly then stood, planting a kiss upon each pup's brow as she introduced them. These young lads and ladies are Szabala, Dublin, Eimear, and Rian. Kas smiled softly and turned toward the rest of the pack. You are all welcome to visit them when either Kieran or I are with them. I hope you teach them a bit of your lives and your trades, so they may know their pack -- their family -- more thoroughly.
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She gave a small nod at her father’s words, though not believing he would see her among the masses. The topic drifted to a happier focus then, and casting a fond glance up to her aunt and uncle, she practically beamed at them as Kaskara introduced the newest to their clan – her cousins. Her own tail gave a sweep at the joy she felt for them, and studying them softly, she wondered quietly what was going on in their minds right now – were they shy? Nervous? Bored?

Probably hungry, her mind bantered in return, but she shook the thought, remaining silent for now as the others took the time to know the pups. She was more familiar with them, after all.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
fáinne geal an lae
45 Posts
Ooc —
Mommy uttered a few words, and Szabala tilted her head, trying to understand what was going on. She moved around a little so she could crane her tiny neck and peer out at the surrounding wolves. She gasped as she realized they were all looking at her! "Ots!!" she squeaked, her own version of "lots of wolves", and burrowed back into her mother's belly fur, tail tucked between her legs in fright. What was she doing to gain all this scary attention?
48 Posts
Ooc —
There were so many big things around them! So many trees, so many other wolves, none that looked like mommy or daddy - oh, there they were! Above her! Eimear lifted her head and stared up at Kaskara, letting out little giggles and other tiny sounds while she tried to mimic her mother's voice; then, as the whole of the pack turned their collective attention upon them all, she lost her balance and fell a bit off-kilter, smucking in to the rest of her siblings. Szabala seemed to be having fun, and she was squawking, but Eimear did not like having all those eyes upon her at all. She buried her nose against Szabala and nibbled lightly at her, sucking on her fur for comfort, while her great big eyes went wide and nervous.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Wrap up! Thanks for joining. <3
A gentle smile graced him as Kaskara introduced her brood – he made a mental note to spend more time with them, though with the famine upon them, his time was manipulated by trying to feed them all. Eimear and Szabala were the most curious of both – though shyness emanated from them quite clearly. Tipping his muzzle down, the Alpha would utter a gentle sigh, knowing it time to wrap up their impromptu gathering.

“I must return to Eshe – but thank you for taking the time to meet here. Enjoy your night,” he noted with a soft rumble, standing slowly to give a leisurely stretch. His eyes sought out his comrades, wondering if there was more to say before he would break away, seeking out his very pregnant mate.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
With the introduction of her cousins, Allure cast a fond smile to them as they stared out in curiosity and fear of the pack. Her ears would flicker at the sound of her father’s voice, and as he dismissed them all, the girl tipped her muzzle down slightly, pushing herself forward as she loped toward Kaskara. Giving the woman a gentle nudge, she offered to aide in helping the pups back – three adults surely was better than two trying to herd four rambunctious puppies.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara smiled at everyone in turn, and then laughed at her children's antics. She had never imagined they would be so lively and rambunctious, but here they were, ready to take on the world. Kas returned Allure's nudge and agreed to have her help, and so stood slowly so her children wouldn't be caught unawares. Let's go home, she purred to them, giving each a nudge on their bottom to help them along. With Allure and Kieran in tow, it would be much easier to get the kids home.