Broken Antler Fen Need A Shoulder To Lean On
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
@Sebastian

Aduin went out to seek advice from his brother. He wanted, no needed help on a certain subject. Brandy had told him about how she was and her wound was doing. But he felt that it would have been healed by now. He needed to know what she was keeping from him. Was she in more pain than she let on?

He let out a howl calling his step-brother to come find him and help him in his problem. "Please come. I need your help" his howl said.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Set before he went to STM, and ran into Odette.

Sebastian lifted his head when there was another howl from him. The male stepped out from one of the fen's and shook out his fur. He had been bathing, especially now this hot summer was coming down upon them. Plus he could use a bath. He wondered how Pearl could even work with such white coat and keep it clean.

The male was quick to locate his brother Aduin. He sounded worried so the alpha was ready to comfort his little brother. Though he was doing so much better than before already. The male approached Aduin and greeted him briefly. "What is the matter?"
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin got straight to the point. "It's Brandy. There's something about her. I think she might not be telling me everything about her wound. She doesn't talk as much with me." His ears and tail dipped down before he seated himself, a longing sigh escaping his muzzle. 

"Seb, I want to be there for her. But how can I be if she barely speaks to me?" As he spoke he suddenly felt angry. Why wouldn't Brandy speak with him about her wounds. She seemed so open before. What had changed? Yes, she had talked a bit with him and Embry. But still he felt she was keeping something back.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian listened to his little brother as he voiced his concerns. It was something quite common in young relations it seemed. The larger male sat down and nodded when it was expected from him. Sebastian thought about Aduin's problems and how he would react to it.

"You can still be there for her. She might to talk to you yet but if you show her commitment she might. I don't know women either. They are really confusing at times. Maybe once you be by her side you can ask about it?"

That didn't sound like solid advise and Sebastian frowned a bit. "Maybe you should ask Pearl. She is probably better at this than I am. I shouldn't be too worried though! You two love each other, maybe it is just something she isn't ready to share yet?"
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin nodded, his tail swaying as he thought on it. "I..I can try." Though hearing that Seb didn't have too much on the matter, it made his hope dwindle a bit. Maybe she wasn't ready. But how could he help if she wouldn't open up freely? He would have to talk to her, in private. Set things straight and get some answers. 

"I really do love her. I want to be there for her. I don't think I've ever loved someone as much as her." Yes, it sounded corny to say that, but it was the utmost truth. That urged a question. "Seb. What's it like to..." He caught himself there, unable to say the words.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled a bit to encourage him but he wasn't an expert either. "I know you do Aduin, but sometimes there are things that are difficult to talk about. I know she loves you very much too. You just have to be there for her," he spoke to his little brother. He was certain that Aduin and Brandy were going to stay together.

Sebastian raised his brows when Aduin asked him something but he didn't caught half of the sentence. "What is like to what?," he asked, not getting where aduin was going with his question. The older brother wondered want Aduin was mumbling about.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
So, there were things too tough to talk about. Of course there were. He just had to suck it up and be there for her. Not worry so much. She couldn't have him there to pull her up all the time. Some stuff she had to do on her own, and she must have known that. Aduin, not so much.

"Well...you know..." he still couldn't manage to say it, but his flushing face and awkward smile said it all. He wanted to know so bad what it was like, with him still being a virgin.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at his brother as he mumbled again. He seemed so shy about what he wanted to say, it reminded him when he explained him about heats. The young male blinked and then realized. "Oh... You mean... breeding?," He asked to be sure. He didn't want to freak out Aduin again like last time,

Sebastian didn't have much experience himself, after all well, he still had to do that with Pearl, it hadn't really came to that yet. She hadn't gone in heat either, so breeding for pleasure didn't came to his mind yet.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
A bashful look befell the young adult. He meant that thing. It had crossed his mind a couple times. "Well...yeah...Nevermind. It's a dumb question." He should be worried about Brandy. Not those sorts of things that could only happen much later, if ever. His ears flattened when he said that, his face feeling warm.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled a bit at his younger brother. Because well it was quite adorable. "Well I can't tell you much about it. Pearl and I haven't done anything either. She hasn't gone in heat yet," he explained. So Sebastian was as much as a virgin as he was. Maybe that would comfort the other that they were both still clueless.

Though Sebastian was getting pretty excited for all of it. He hoped Pearl would soon go into her second heat, it sometimes happened. Sebastian couldn't wait to be a father.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Really?" Aduin was dumbstruck at hearing this. He expected them to have done that at least once. "Okay then..." He just let the words hang there, unsure of what to say next. Just sat there, staring at the ground at his feet, tail at a standstill behind him. He was anxious for whenever the time came with Brandy. Yet somewhat excited.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded to Aduin. "Really," he spoke in return. "Other things happened. I am often howled or called to, and then I have to be there. And well being an alpha also means I have to do border patrol, and check for food, especially now with the famine. I have just been busy."

It was not really that much of a shock but maybe he should coax something on in the next few weeks, maybe have a trail run of when Pearl would come in heat? That got the male thinking. He smiled. "Don't be ashamed Aduin. You can ask me those things," he spoke. "Isn't it weird for you I am not dating your sister anymore? But mated to someone else?"
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin guessed that was why. Things were very busy. It made Aduin wish he could do more for the pack right then and there. Lighten the load. But he did not have a trade as of yet. He could try to hunt, but Brandy was much better. Fighting was definitely not his strong suit. Talking, he seemed rather good at that. Confident talking, not so much.

What Seb said next made his ears perk up, one of them flicking. "I..I never really thought about it." He had been too bothered by other things, that he almost forgot about them. He hadn't had a single thought about his sisters since...well since whenever he last talked about them.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was quite pleased to hear that the other wasn't thinking of Pearl in a bad way. He had always been curious about it. The dark male nodded in reply. "You have a new family now, a good one," he spoke to Aduin. He said this multiple times before, but that didn't mean he had been right, yet now, after having his pack for a few moons he could say with more certainty that this was truly becoming a family. A real one.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Yeah..A real family." One that wouldn't back out. One that wouldn't abandon him. One that, hopefully, would stay together even through fire. Aduin liked that a lot. "Thanks. You are the best brother I've ever had. Even if you aren't by blood." He nuzzled against Seb in a thankful and affectionate manner, taking his words to heart. His tail wagging gradually out of gladness. Aduin was so very glad to have Seb as a brother.