Moonspear From time to time
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
here we go @Dash whenever you are ready :)

Stach hadn't been here long, really only a day or two. But none the less, he was scouting the territory which he now called home. He hadn't met anyone other than his new Alpha Amekaze. This was fine by Stach's standards, except for the fact that he was bored. Beyond bored. Stach was used to keeping on the move, surviving. Now he had no reason to keep moving, he was suddenly thrown into a life that he was no longer used to. He could remember a time where he thrived in pack life, and he remembered being happy. But that was to long ago now for it to be of any use.

So he sat grooming himself, on the mountain. Alone and looking for something fun to do.
Satch's Pawprints: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1...#pid204108
Desired Trades:
Counselor {0/5} & Scout{0/5}
[Please know that I rarely post past 9:00 pst, thanks.]
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
It had been a week and a half since Dash had come back home from being lost and his eyesight was getting better by the day. The light didn't hurt his eyes as much, and the blurriness was slowly fading away. He was getting better and better and more hopeful that sometime soon, he would be back to perfectly normal. Today, he was about and about in the territory, stretching his stiff muscles.

A new scent caught his attention, and his hackles raised, a growl releasing from his throat. He had been so shacked up in his in den that he hadn't realizes new members had come to Moonspear. With that lack of information, he immediately thought intruder, instead of a new friendly to get to know, and quickly made his way to track down the offender. The form of a wolf grooming himself, so comfortable within his home, came into view. Dash lowered his head in true attack form as he came up behind the stranger, releasing a loud growl from his throat. His eyes may be a bit fuzzy, but that would not stop him from fighting.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Stach was quickly distracted from his grooming when a growl presented itself from behind him. Turning quickly he found himself being targeted by a pitch black wolf, his yellow eyes pircing his very soul. Satch at first would mirror the aggressive stance, he was used to being attacked as a lone wolf. It took a second for Satch to remember he was no longer alone. His hackles had raised and his head had dipped low, but now taking a second to think he took a deep breath and slowly refrained from his violence. Instead he merely stood before the stranger, "Attack if you wish stranger. I have nothing to lose, no one will miss me."

Satch looked at the stranger, and a smile came to his face, "Although if you might let me introduce myself I can prevent you from killing an innocent wolf." He gave a small shrug, "The decision is yours, do what you must." He merely watched the wolf, waiting to see if this was his end.
Desired Trades:
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The stranger turned and mirrored Dash's stance. He moved forward in a fluid, but slow motion, pausing only long enough to let the male speak. Good. No one would care when Dash killed him for the wrong he had done here. Not that it would have stopped Dash anyways. The male had trespassed, and would be punished.

His eyes conveyed the mistrust of what the other said, narrowing. How could be innocent when he was clearly trespassing, and so calmly, too? Dash said nothing, instead only remaining stationary as he waited for the other male to continue. He wasn't sure what kept him in place, but it was the only opportunity the other would have to save himself.
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Stach watched the male closely waiting to see if he would attack when he didn't Satch let out a small breath, one he hadn't realized he was holding. Perhaps Stach hadn't wanted to die, although he had no reason to care. "Thank you." Satch dipped his head in gratitude, "I am Menstach Kintamat, although I have been known as Satch in the past." He shrugged not really caring what he was called.

Satch continued, although he was still weary of the man, "I know you do not recognize me, I apologize for that. Although I have already spoken to your... I mean... our Alpha. Amekaze? I'm sure you've heard of her." He joked slightly, hoping to calm the situation he found himself in. "I have been newly recruited." He wasn't exactly sure how he felt about that yet, but for now it would have to do. "It is nice to me you...." Satch left it hanging hoping the male might insert his name, if he didn't one would be inserted for him and that would be his name as far as Satch was concerned.

Satch hoped his words atleast staved off his killing for the moment.
Desired Trades:
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He thought the male would explain, but he started out by introducing himself. Dash flashed his teeth with annoyance that the male wasn't immediately explaining why his face shouldn't be ripped off. Dash hadn't wanted his name, only the reason he was promised.

Finally, he got it. His ears perked with interest as his expression changed to one of uncertainty. It took him a moment to realize the other male wanted his name. Dash, he said, though it was clear his attention wasn't on that part of the conversation. Dash wanted proof. Slowly, he made his was toward Satch, as he said was his name, until he was close enough to catch a scent. The smell of Moonspear wasn't heavy on him, but it was enough to let Dash know he hadn't just entered; he had been here. Oops. He glanced sideways to the male, an embarrassed smile appeared on his maw. My apologies, he said. His body relaxed to its usually friendly language, his tail wagging. It was a complete turnaround from just moments ago. Seriously, I'm sorry. I've been den-ridden for about a week and I had no idea we had new members.
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Satch nodded, a tossed the name Dash back and forth in his head, sounded as well as any new name would. He watched the newly named Dash take his scent, and probably found the scent of his pack as well. Satch watched the transition closely, and was slightly relieved when he relaxed and greeted him in a friendly manner. Satch shook his head, "No need to apologize. Although I will thank you for not tearing my troat out." He laughed a little, he took no offence to their first encounter. Infact he was glad that the pack was a protective group, who didn't appreciate tresspassers.

"Den-ridden?" Satch looked the male over, looking for noticable signs of damage. "And why is that may I ask?" He may not know Dash, but Satch would still check on his wellbeing. Satch vowed to himself a long time ago, that he help whoever need his help. And while he had no clue of any rememdies to illness, he would certainly try to help.
Desired Trades:
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The other male seemed to take it all in stride, something that Dash was grateful f, and was gracious enough to let their initial encounter, and Dash's mistake, go. The dark male chuckled at the joke. Anytime! he responded. There was some truth to it, though. Now that Dash knew Satch was a pack mate, he was instantly protective of him. It was just how Dash was towards his pack mates. Well, except Lazarus. Dash hadn't trusted that male from the moment he met him, and steered clear of him.

He nodded to confirm that he had been stuck in his den, easily willing to open up to the other male. Well, the pack was hunting a couple of goats on the side of a cliff, and a couple of wolves got involved, screwed everything up, causing a lot of injuries to our pack mates. Charon, Amekaze and I went after them, and somewhere in that chase, a bright light and a loud noise came out of nowhere. All of a sudden, there's a loud ringing in my ears, and I can't see anything. I freaked and ran. Heldi found me about a week ago and brought me back, but eyes have still been healing. They're still a little blurry, and the sun hurts just a little, but they're a lot better than they were. So, yeah, that was why.
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Satch nodded slowly listening to his words carefully, listening was one of Satch's favorite things to do. Of course he could handle himself in a conversation but with things of importance, like someones past or health, or the packs goings on Satch usually kept quite and listened. This is how Stach had survived many a year. So he did so now, listened carefully, and equally as carefully developed his response. "I see..." He had several question in mind, asking the right question first was always the hard part of a conversation. "Well Dash, I am glad to see that you are alright. And it appears your eye sight is coming back which is good, its not permanent."

Satch nodded slowly still thinking, "And what of these other wolves? Have you heard anything from them?" If there was an enemy wolf or wolves that he should be aware of he would want to know. So as best to protect himself and this new pack he called home.
Desired Trades:
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Satch happened to comment that he could see, and Dash looked surprised, mockingly so. Me, too! he said with a chuckle, amused at his own joke. He was glad he could joke about it now. Had his eyes not healed, Dash could not, would not, be a burden on the pack, and would have left. He was happy as long as he was an asset to the pack, and knew he wouldn't be if he could never help them again. He nodded to Satch. Thank you, I'm glad, too, he said sincerely. 

Dash had to think about what happened just before his sight and hearing went. Well, before my accident, they were getting away. I haven't heard anything about us pursuing them beyond that day, but I think Charon and Amekaze would know more. To be honest, the pack has been in no position to start a fight right now, but the Alphas could be waiting until we are all healed. Dash would happily be at their sides if they wanted to start a war. Those wolves deserved it, in Dash's opinion.
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Satch grinned at the male, and small chuckle emmiting form deep within his chest. "You're hilarious." Satch commented sarcastically. He smiled looking at the wolf's eyes, indeed they seemed to work. Nodding his head Satch continued his previous train of thought, "A solid plan on their part, waiting until all are healed." Satch mostly spoke to himself, "How many are we? The Moonspear pack." He was gathering information, for his own memory. He looked at his paws, thinking through a few things.

Satch looked up sligthly embarassed, "I'm sorry Dash. I often find myself off in my own world of thought." He sheepishly grinned at the male, hoping he wasn't being overly strange.
Desired Trades:
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The new Moonspearian seemed to take Dash's joke easily, grinning back at Dash. The Eta knew he was being sarcastic, but took it as a compliment. Six months ago, Dash would have struggled something awful with this conversation, but now he found it coming easy to him. He was no longer worried he would say something wrong, and instead usually just said what was on his mind. He was still always respectful, however. 

Satch inquired as to the size of their pack, and Dash thought out loud about it. Well, there's Charon and Amekaze, the Alphas, and Floki the Beta, then there's Harley and Heldi, and the slave, who I call Omega. The Alphas have their own name for her, but I don't like calling her there. There's, I think, three others who I haven't met, but I've smelled them around. He didn't intentionally leave out Lazarus, but Dash didn't like to think of the male that he felt so uneasy about. 

He went quiet as he studied the agouti wolf, who had suddenly looked down and went quiet. Dash's ears perked, interested but he didn't want to intrude. Satch finally looked up, apologizing for being lost in his own thought. The dark wolf smiled. No worries, I get like that sometimes. Maybe not so much these days, but Dash did know what it felt like to do that.
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Satch counted along in his head, with Dash and himself included, they came to 8. He did not know that Dash had left a few packmates out, but he would find out soon enough. Satch nodded his head as if coming to a conclusion, "Thank you Dash, I'll have to introduce myself to the others soon. Lest one of them accidently mistake me for an intruder." A small grin came to him then, the slight tease.

Satch looked toward the smaller wolf, "Tell me of yourself Dash, if you trust me enough to do so." He smiled, hoping to learn a little more about the man.
Desired Trades:
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Dash chuckled. Yeah, you wouldn't need that happening to you twice, he commented, grinning. Dash really did feel bad about it, but the other male seemed to brush it off easily, and so he didn't feel the need to apologize again. 

He looked thoughtful for a moment when Satch requested that he tell of himself. Dash got a good feeling from the other male, so trust wasn't really an issue at the moment. Hmm... Well, I was born to a couple of lone wolves, and I have a few siblings. We all went our separate ways when we were old enough to hunt for ourselves. I traveled as a lone wolf for a few years before I ended up here at Moonspear. He didn't think there was much more to say other than that. What about you?
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
SORRY! I didn't see this in my threadlog until just now :p

Satch nodded along to the male, sounded like a normal story. It was impressive that his parents were able to raise them without the support of a pack, but he had heard of it happening before. "Must have been nice finding a pack to accept you." He smiled, sounded like the Moonspear pack was a welcoming group.

"Me?" Satch took a moment to think about it, "Well I was born to a beta couple, I was the only pup to survive, and my parents never had another litter. Well not to my knowledge anyway." Satch shruged a little, "I'm not sure what became of them... I....left..... my pack just over four years now." Satch looked toward his paws, thinking of his past. "My past isn't really a cheerful tale, nor one that I often choose to share freely." He did not want to decieve Dash, however he had no desire to retail the gritty detail of his life to a packmate he had only just met.
Desired Trades:
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
No worries! <3

He thought for a moment before nodding. It was, he confirmed, looking back on it now. I actually wasn't really looking for a pack, but came across Thistle Cloud and Charon. It was just before they moved here, but I didn't join until after the move. It took some thinking on my part before I accepted their invitation, he mused. He had been so torn between whether or not he should join, but now he couldn't imagine himself anywhere else.

He listened intently as Satch began to talk about his own history, though it seemed he was cautious about saying too much. He nodded quickly. I completely understand if you don't want to talk more about it. Dash wasn't one to pry, and wasn't usually nosy enough to push even if he wanted to. He was generally content with the information others wanted to give, and didn't try to force more out of them. He tried to turn the subject back to the present, instead. Well, I hope you'll find us worthy of your loyalty, he said with a smile. Dash wouldn't mind another friend, after all.
26 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I think this will be Satch's last post....

Satch nodded his head, he been wandering for so long he thought it time to try once more with a pack. Although he could understand others hesitation in join packs. "I think I'll find it easy to fit in here. Atleast if the others are like you that is." He smiled easily, counting Dash as a friend. His first within the Teekon wilds no less.

"Thank you for talking to me. You are the first Moonsperian I have had the pleasure of meeting." Although they started off a little rocky Satch could see the good heart with in Dash.
Desired Trades:
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Would love another thread soon! <3

Dash smiled at the compliment. You mean, ready to attack you without even so much as a how-do-you-do? he joked. They may have had a rough beginning, but Dash was glad that changed quickly. It seemed he had made another friend, and he was glad of it. 

I'm glad I could make a good impression of the pack. I think most of us are pretty welcoming, though you can make your own judgments on that, he said with an understanding smile. Dash stood to leave. If you need anything, or just want to hang, let me know. I'm going to walk a bit, he said. With a nod to Satch, he made his was through the forest.