Raven's Watch You need to strut.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
He led her away from the central portion of the territory, to the somewhat foreign place where Octavia had found him to begin with, then further still. When finally they came to a halt, Stark departed and left her waiting; but it wasn't for long. As he returned to her, another wolf followed behind him, and Octavia watched. She tried not to scrutinize the woman as she was drawn closer, though it was hard. It was like any other new recruit - except it wasn't, because this was Stark's sister. Someone who Tavi might've accepted on the spot just because of her connections. She licked her lips nervously, although the feeling evaporated when she witnessed the girl's submission.

Hey now, we don't need that. You're practically family, Tavi jested, batting a paw. She looked at Stark then, passing him a little smile, a hopeful look maybe, and then focused again on Banner. So you're the sister I've heard... I want to say a lot about, but, okay, so she might've been more apprehensive than she thought, and the rambling proved it. Clearing her throat, she ended her mini-rant by cutting to another topic: I'm Octavia.
Messages In This Thread
You need to strut. - by Stark - June 22, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Banner - June 23, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: You need to strut. - by RIP Tavi - June 23, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Stark - June 23, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Banner - June 23, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by RIP Tavi - June 23, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Stark - June 23, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Banner - June 24, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: You need to strut. - by RIP Tavi - June 24, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: You need to strut. - by Stark - June 24, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: You need to strut. - by Banner - June 26, 2016, 12:43 PM