Broken Antler Fen Few Days Too Late
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian helped Ambrosia up. "Come with me," he spoke and helped her towards the closest stream. The young male placed her by the water that was running quite quickly. The young medic started to lick it clean, and let the fast water make part of the puss drift off with the water. The young male went to work quietly. He was not going to feed her with more scary stories.

"Let the water flow over it. Don't move till I come back," he spoke and then jumped over the stream to the other side, to then hear Aduin come back. "Aduin. I need more cobweb. A lot of it." Sebastian then turned on his heels and went to another fen where he thought he had seen Marigold before. Seeing that the plants were eaten he could try it with the root of the plant.

The male sniffed the ground and tried to locate it. He grabbed the thicker root after digging it up gently. He was not sure if it was the right one but the other's didn't need to know that. Sebastian started chewing on the root while he made his way back to Brandy. He had learn the use of marigold from when he had an injured shoulder. When he came back most of it was turned into pasted. "Plwace youwre paww wheeree." His mouth was full and his pointed with his paw where she should place it. Then Sebastian started applying the paste of root and saliva. Now he needed to cobweb to keep it in the same place.
Messages In This Thread
Few Days Too Late - by Brandy - June 23, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Sebastian - June 23, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Nevouku - June 23, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Brandy - June 23, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Sebastian - June 24, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Nevouku - June 24, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Brandy - June 25, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Sebastian - June 25, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Nevouku - June 25, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Brandy - June 26, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Few Days Too Late - by Sebastian - June 26, 2016, 01:39 PM