Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay's tail wagged in cheerful acceptance as Gannet greeted him with as much ferver as Peter always did. He really loved the boys; all of them were great, but Peter and Gannet were the most rewarding because whenever he'd look at them, he saw the love he had for them mirrored in their eyes, too.

His idea was received with great cheer too, and Eljay's tail wagged with fervor. He wasn't sure where Peter was hanging out, but that gave him and Gannet some time to look for treasure. Maybe Peter was still not feeling well from that thing that happened. Eljay didn't remember exactly what had transpired but Peter'd gotten hurt so maybe he was resting. Or maybe he was out with one of his parents or with daddy. The possibilities were endless.

"Alright, let's go!" Eljay cheerily said and he started to be on his way. He said to Gannet, "Did you know that my mommy had puppies too? They're super tiny! When they get a bit bigger you could come and visit them! I bet they'd love to play with you." Eljay lead the way along a trail that wound through the Caldera, towards one of the frays of the large lake, where he and Gannet would spend the day looking for treasure for Peter before eventually heading back home again.

i'm gonna fade this since gannet is ppc now :) we can have a new one when you come back ^^
Messages In This Thread
There will always be perilous waters - by Gannet - June 24, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: There will always be perilous waters - by Eljay - June 25, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: There will always be perilous waters - by Gannet - June 28, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: There will always be perilous waters - by Eljay - June 29, 2016, 07:35 AM