Blackfeather Woods He-Who-Guards-Unseen
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thalia gave me permission to PP @Vada. If this is too much, lemme know and I'll edit.
This may seem a bit rushed.

Silent had he been, awaiting their vows for only after that could the ceremony be continued. As each spoke, he'd listened, accepting their words and believing them. As Meldresi's children, they were destined to be welcomed into the Brotherhood, and it was also expected of them to have decided to live by the tenets long ago. Their vows, though, made it known to all those that had gathered where their morals lied, and so it remained as a necessary thing. "I'm sure your mother would have been proud to hear each of you now," he'd voiced, offering a slight smile before turning away. Still, though, he'd looked back over his shoulder, gaze drifting over the three of them before eventually settling upon Damien. "I have no dyes ready for you three, but I do have something that I've been saving for such a moment." The timing was perfect, really. His little captive would serve a great purpose, for not only would she be sacrificed to Mephala and Sithis, but also would her blood mark the shoulders of the new Brothers and Sister. It was an honourable way to die, and so he could feel not even a morsel of regret for that which was to come. It was after a moment, then, that he'd departed, returning shortly with Vada in tow. Always was it easy to get her to follow, for simple was her mind and unrefined her instincts.

Before the trio was where Kove had made his follower settle, his demeanor calm and not at all capable of betraying his plans. Originally, he had wished to paralyze her, but no longer did he think it to be necessary. She would obey him, he was certain of it, and swiftly then would her life be stolen away. Once she'd been settled down and her position there made solid, it was again towards the siblings that he'd looked. "Each new recruit is usually supposed to take another's life before being given their mark," he began. "While none of you are required to do so on account of who you are, here is your chance to assist in a kill anyways." With that, his head had swiveled around, body moving to allow for the motion to continue. By the time he'd grown still once more, already had his teeth met the female's flesh, yanking back and tearing into her until a decent flow of blood had began to fall. From there, he would move back, allowing for the Spiderlings to step in if they so pleased. Otherwise, he'd simply wait until the blood loss had completed the task for them all.

No matter which path he was made to go down, the destination remained the same. After the heart of Vada could beat no longer, Kove would move forward and coat a single paw in her blood. From there, he'd approached each of the siblings individually—starting with Damien, of course, and then ending with Cicero—and then pressed his paw up against the shoulders opposite to the ones that held their spider marks. Once finished, he'd backed away, glancing over the scene laid before him. Three new members of the Brotherhood, each having been marked by the sacred blood of a sacrifice.
Messages In This Thread
He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Damien - June 26, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Potema - June 26, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Cicero - June 27, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Kendra - June 27, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Kove - June 30, 2016, 01:01 AM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Xan - July 01, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Nemesis - July 05, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Damien - July 05, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Potema - July 06, 2016, 01:01 AM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Cicero - July 10, 2016, 07:14 AM
RE: He-Who-Guards-Unseen - by Kove - July 16, 2016, 01:07 AM