Sleeping Dragon there should be stars for great wars like ours
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Did a lil bit of research. I can't recall what you'd said it was. Colic maybe? Anyway there is chamomile that grows in BC but usually near dryer parts of the shore. I'd definitely say glu would have some from their trip. Let me know if colic isn't the case and I'll go back to searching haha
The coywolf had found himself rather at home with the dragons. Though he could not deny that some of them were an odd bunch, they had allowed him to stick to himself mostly. He has participated in their hunt. He had traveled the coast in search of herbs, and he had already assisted some of the members in their ranks. His stock of herbs had grown quite large since the return of the greenery. His trip to the shore with the dark Heda had proven fruitful as well. His den reeked of an assortment of knick knacks and leaves, and those scents clung to his pelt like a perfume. 

The call sounded overhead and the slender male drew his ears forward out of curiosity. The leaders had just had pups and he was not certain why they would summon him unless something was wrong. Quick as he could, the skeletal figure made his way to the den. Inside smelled of milk and youth. There was an unknown female as well. Glu eyed her with a sharp gaze, lifting his tail upwards. He did not dare simply insert himself in the den of a new mother. He stood outside, yellow eyes flashing. "Heda," he spoke just loudly enough for the dark woman to hear that he had arrived. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: there should be stars for great wars like ours - by Gluskap - July 03, 2016, 11:45 AM