Silvertip Mountain Daybreak
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
Hope you don't mind Anita joining!

This was the kind of day Anita liked. The types of days where she wasn't frantically running around like usual, but instead relaxing under the shade of a tree. Thick patches of green sprouted from cracks in the rock, the flora and fauna returning like it had come out of hiding. Taking this moment to relax, Anita sprawled out underneath the tree, relishing the shade and soft grass that tickled her cheek. It was bliss. Until she heard voices, one of them belonging to Zeke, with a few more she recognized and a more unfamiliar one.

Anita noticed the flock of wolves and squinted, trying to make out who they were. It's not like she really cared, she didn't think about the male too much. His presence was enough to annoy her, let alone his voice.

Curiousity caused the crimson she-wolf to forfeit her leisure time, much to her demise. She wasn't too dissapointed when she saw Zeke rolling around like a puppy in a bed of flowers. The scene only escalated when not one but two females caught him in the act. Soon to be three. Anita sauntered over as Ezekiel sprung up from the flowerbeds like a daisy. "That was new, I don't think I've seen you do that one before," Anita spoke, stepping forwards. She meant to taunt him, though had no idea whether he would take it to heart or not. Besides, how could she pass up an opportunity that just screamed at her to make a comment?

"I didn't take you for the perfume type either," she smiled, giving Reiko a head dip of acknowledgement as she supported the she-wolf's statement. "But now that I look a little closer, I think I can see it." Oh, how she loved to taunt him, despite learning her lesson about it from Steady. The she-wolf grinned, laying down in the flower beds to mind her own business. The bashful smiles and giggles were hard to ignore however, and Anita's ears turned towards where Zeke sat as Reiko layed next to him. He thinks he's such a charmer.

A new wolf was there that Anita hadn't met yet, and she decided to introduce herself. "Hello, my name is Anita, I don't think we've met yet." The she-wolf stood up to face Nanook, not bothering to shake off the flowers that clung to her pelt. She dipped her head in greeting, her expression welcoming.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
Daybreak - by Ezekiel - June 28, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Daybreak - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Nanook - June 28, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Ezekiel - June 28, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Reiko - June 29, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Daybreak - by Anita - June 29, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Daybreak - by Nanook - June 30, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Daybreak - by Ezekiel - June 30, 2016, 07:03 AM
RE: Daybreak - by Reiko - July 01, 2016, 10:46 PM