Sun Mote Copse dinah
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
Private 
for @Mercury! sorry it took me so long to get this up <3

they were a small lot, and eshamun did not range far from the copse. arunik'ra was her sister; ar-khalba her lover, and she needed naught. her days were better spent tending their marked borders and searching for food. 

the ekar-aji woke with a sharp nausea burning her throat; she staggered in the darkness of early morning to a nearby clump of bushes, beneath which she vomited. awareness came to her as she lifted a delicate fore-ankle to wipe the saliva from her lips -- eshamun smiled and moved off into the greening wood, to seek out water and a place to thank molech for his blessings upon her.

[Image: animated-flame.gif]
102 Posts
Ooc —
it's alright! <3
To find himself in the Teekon Wilds again was not something that Mercury thought would ever happen again and yet despite all the bad memories it held for him he felt drawn to it. He could not claim why. Perhaps he was simply destined to always return to the place of his birth. He had entered the Wilds from the South, his wanderlust having prodded him to explore and settle with several packs after the wildfire had torn through Flightless Falcons. He'd barely escaped it in time, though many had not been so lucky. A lot of his family had fallen victim to the flames including his mute father, Crete.

A soft shiver rippled it's way down the DiSarinno's spine as he pushed himself further, deigning to no longer think of it. It was an insistent presence in his nightmares, replaying in his mind's eye. Reliving it every night was bad enough without it saturating his waking thoughts. A deep breath was drawn, his steps pausing as he heard the sounds of retching nearby. He was no healer, but he couldn't just ignore it — though perhaps turning a deaf ear to it might have been the better option.

Regardless, Mercury altered his course and padded closer, eyes of imperial green fixating upon the small female, draped in varying shades of red. “Are you alright?” He remembered once Thistle had told him that mint soothed an upset stomach, his posture lowered some, displaying that he meant no harm and only a stranger's concern.
205 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Historian
it was his eyes that seized her first; their regal colour reminded the canaanite of snow against the first fierce greenery of early spring. mesmerized for a moment, eshamun did not immediately respond, and then remembered herself. observing the other's bearing -- one of worry and non-threat -- the woman relaxed, ears splaying as a sheepish smile crossed her lips.

"yes. i am ... with child, i believe. it is quite early, and theref--" her words were cut off by a fresh wave of sickness, and eshamun ducked into the bushes against, her face hidden from view but the spasms of her body clearly visible. 

shamefacedly the canaanite returned. "i am ... forgive me. i am quite embarassed."

[Image: animated-flame.gif]